~If Only You Remember Chapter 46~

If Only You Remember Chapter 46

Jasmine's Pov:

"So let me get this straight," I said. Zachary raised an eyebrow at me for me to continue. "You," I said as I pointed at him, "Want me to go to dinner in a dress?" He slowly nodded his head, afraid of my reaction.

I burst out laughing causing him to flinch. I clutched my stomach from laughing. He looked at me a little bit surprise. "Your too funny," I shook my head as I laughed.

"Yeah never," I said as I stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. "Jasmine," he said as he stood up and chased me.

"I'm not kidding," he said. "Yeah," I snorted. "Sure. Like I'll do that," I shook my head. I bent down as I opened the fridge door to look for a coke.

"Coke. Coke. Coke. Where are you?" I murmured to myself. "Jasmine," I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see sincere in Zachary's eyes.

"Yeah?" I said. He gave me a half hearted smile. He sent me a knowing look.

"What?"

~*~

I felt all eyes on me as I entered the resturant in this ugly pink dress. I felt like this dress was suffocating me. Everyone was in a full state of shock, besides Zayn. He was trying to hold back his laughter as he eyed me up and down. "Don't," I raised my hand in front of him.

He burst out laughing as I frowned. I slapped his arm and said, "I said don't." He quickly shut up and bit his lip from laughing. Everyone was looking at me, about to laugh.

I looked at the lads and the girlfriends before speaking, "If any of you say anything about what I am wearing. I will shove my foot up your arse." They quickly shut their mouths and looked away.

I smirked and clapped my hands together. I looked around at everyone.

"Let's eat now shall we?" I grinned. I walked around the table and sat down in a seat. I looked up to see the other standing still. "Well. Are you guys going to sit down?" I asked.

They nodded and quickly sat down. I smiled and did a small nod. "Better," I mumbled. Zayn took a seat next to me and sent me a small smile.

I smiled back then looked down at the menu. "What to get? What to get?" I muttered. I scanned through the menu before my eyes catching an eight oz fillet with a baked potato and garlic bread.

"I defiantly know what I am getting," I said. "A salad?" Niall asked. I shot my head up at him and looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you crazy? I'm getting myself an eight oz fillet," I said. His eyes widen in surprise. "I didn't know you can eat that much," he said in awe. "Well I'm amazing like that," I smiled.

If Only You Remember | Zayn MalikOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara