~If Only You Remember Chapter 43~

If Only You Remember Chapter 43

Jasmine's Pov:

I opened the door to reveal the four lads, the girls, and Zachary. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised. "We came here to talk to you," Zachary said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm not up for any talking." "Jasmine this is serious," Makayla said. Her hand was held by Harry. "What have I missed?" I motioned to their hands.

They both smiled at me. "We are together," they both said. "It was actually really cute how he asked me out!" Makayla grinned obviously happy.

"Tell me!" I smiled. "So he asked-" she began but got cut off by Louis. "Alright you can tell Jasmine about that another time. Right now we have to tell her about Perrie," Louis said.

"I don't want to hear about it if it's about Zayn also," I said. "To bad then your going to have to," Danielle said. I sighed knowing I have no choice so I let them in the flat.

"Nice place you got here," Eleanor said. "Thanks," I said. We all gathered on the couch. I sat down in front of them.

"Where's mum and dad?" Zachary asked. "Out for dinner and a movie," I answered. "Good so we got some time," he smiled.

"So what's going on that made you guys come here?" I asked. They all looked at each other then back at me.

"Where do we begin?" Makayla asked. "From the beginning," Eleanor said. "Well Jasmine let us explain before you cut in," Zachary said.

I sighed and nodded, waiting for them to continue. "Perrie and Zayn used to date," Louis said. "I know she told me before," I rolled my eyes.

"I said let us finish," Zachary said. I quickly shout my mouth. "Anyways. They used to date but in other words it was a horrible relationship. Perrie was clingy and kept Zayn to herself.

"Never let him be near us or any one else. Zayn was blind to see it. Soon they broke up because of their schedule never seen each other again that till the park incident happened when Zayn was proving to you that he has changed.

"In reality he has but Perrie made it seem like he hasn't. He doesn't know about that of course. Perrie was trying to ruin your relationship with Zayn and it looked like it did again. She has done is multiple times.

"Looks like you got unlucky. He really does care for you Jasmine. He is in love with you for crying out loud. It's obvious but your blind to see it and we know you love him back.

"No. Don't give us that crap. We know you do. You don't have to admit it just we know you do. Now if you don't believe us and we traveled all this way for nothing, we will be very upset. Now talk," Louis explained.

I stood there eyes wide, mouth a gaped, and very surprised at what the told me. "So you mean-" "Yes." "And that he has-" "Yes."

I let that in formation sink in before I burst out laughing. The looked at each other confused. "Real funny guys," I laughed out loud.

"We are not kidding Jasmine," Danielle said. I stopped laughing and shut my mouth. "You aren't?" I asked. "No," they all said.

"Oh my god," I mumbled to myself. "Oh my god." "That little," I stopped myself from saying anything else. "I can't believe she would do that," I said as I stood up.

I walked over to the side table that had a lamp. I grabbed my car keys and ran outside of the flat. I unlocked my car door and got in. I slammed my door closed and put the key in the ignition.

The car roared to life and I backed out. I drove on the road leaving everyone back at the flat. I placed my dark ray-bans on.

I can't believe she would do that.

London here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up out front of the familiar flat. I parked the car and took the keys out. I slammed open my car door and got out. I locked my car door and jogged to the front door.

I vigorously jiggled the door knob to see it was unlocked. I swung opened the door furious. Who wouldn't be? I walked in and slammed the door behind me shut.

A bunch of footsteps came running down in a hurry. "What the? Jasmine?" Zayn asked surprised. I crossed my arms and glared at him even though he couldn't see my eyes.

"Where is she?" I frowned. "Where is who?" He asked clearly confused. "Perrie." "Oh her! She is at the store. Why?" He asked.

I ignored him and walked out of the flat. I slammed the door behind me as hard as I could. I quickly walked to my car and unlocked it.

I got in and closed the door behind me. Zayn ran outside looking very confused and worried.

I put the keys in the ignition and backed out. I drove down the neighborhood and to the closest grocery store which was a few miles down the road.

I pulled up out front of the store and parked the car. I took my keys out and got out of my car. I closed my door and locked it.

I walked in the store and walked down the side of the aisle till I saw Perrie looking at the boxes of cookie.

I clenched my fists as I started walking down the aisle till an arm yanked me back causing me to trip over my feet.

I was pulled into a different aisle. I struggled and tried to get free from the person. We stopped walking and I turned around to be face to face with Makayla, Zachary and four of the lads.

"What do you think you are doing?" Harry asked. "Giving Perrie a piece of my mind. What else?" I glared.

I rolled up my sleeves and walked back over to Perrie but was pulled back again.

"No you aren't," Liam said. "Why not?" I asked. "First of all you can get in a lot of trouble, second we are in public," Makayla said.

"How did you guys find me?" I frowned and crossed my arms. "Zayn told us. He said you were pretty mad," Eleanor said.

"Who wouldn't be?" I asked. They all shrugged and nodded. "Listen just think of a plan on how to win Zayn back," Zachary said.

"What makes you think I'm thing to win Zayn back?" I scoffed. "You left us in Bradford. Raced all the way here and were going to literally kill Perrie all because she messed with your relationship with Zayn," Danielle said.

My frown dropped as I looked down at the ground. "Oh," I sheepishly smiled. "This is between you and Perrie now you better win Zayn back," Makayla said.

I laughed and agreed. "I couldn't agree more," I said. "Now all you have to think of a plan," Harry said.

"I got a few things up my sleeve," I smirked.

Let the games begin Perrie.

A/n: A somewhat short chapter for you all! I hope you guys like it! Jasmine's outfit is on polyvore so check that out. So Jasmine is back and she is determined to get Zayn back! Should jasmine and Zayn be together or no? Let me know in the comments!(: