~If Only You Rememeber Chapter 58~

If Only You Remember Chapter 58

Jasmine's Pov:

My foot hit the cement sidewalk. I looked up at the house the lads live in. Zayn's car was the only one parked out front. I closed the car door behind me and began walking up to the front door. As I approached the door, I made one last glance at Zachary who was sitting in the car. He sent me a small smile and a nod before glancing back at his phone. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the front door. I raised my hand and balled it into a fist. My hand hit the door and knocked a few times.

I waited patiently for someone to answer it. After there was no answer, I knocked three more times. I heard a faint calling and some footsteps. My hand was lowered to the side of me. I then heard a click and the door slowly creak open. My breath hitched in the back of my throat as I saw who was standing at the door. My nerves kicked in and I felt sick.

"Jasmine?" Zayn asked surprised. "Zayn," I said. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in the hospital," he said. "Long story," I chuckled. "Well then, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I came here to ask you a question," I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. He nodded. I opened my mouth to speak but suddenly stopped once I realized what I am about to ask him. What would he say if I asked for Perrie and her address? He knows I don't like her. He wouldn't trust me. Hell, I don't even trust him.

"Well, I came here to ask about someone," I said. "Who?" He asked. "Why don't I come in so we can talk," I said. He was about to object but I pushed past him before he said anything. He sighed and closed the door behind him. "Please make it quick," he hurried. I frowned and said, "Why do I have to hurry-" I stopped once I saw a pair of pink heels walk down the stairs. They clicked behind her as she took steps. Zayn froze in his spot as he saw me look behind him. "Who is-" Realization hit me as I noticed the short blonde hair come into view. Her bright blue eyes stared back at me.

"Jasmine? Is that you! Oh my I've heard what happened. Are you okay?" Perrie asked as she ran down the stairs then pull me in a hug. Her grip was tight on me. I was surprise and a bit taken back at her actions. I hesitantly hugged her back. "What happened?" She asked. She pulled back and looked at me. Her facial reaction looked concern but in her eyes, they were evident with mischief and hatred. I frowned and shoved her off of me.

"Like you don't know," I spat. Her eyes widen in surprise. "Jasmine please-" "Shut it Zayn. Perrie and I have something's that need to be discussed," I shot Perrie a glare. She nervously gulped. "I don't think that is a good idea-" "No, she is right Zayn. Things need to be discussed," she said. I smiled in approval. She was cooperating with me. Zayn was hesitant but nodded agreeing before walking upstairs.

As I no longer heard him, I spoke. "I would so much like to knock you out," I sneered. A mischievous smirk grew upon her lips. "I love getting under your skin so much Jasmine," she said. "I swear you're a crazy person! What is your deal? You almost killed me!" I exclaimed. "I never did such a thing," she swayed side to side. She acted innocent. I frowned and walked towards her with my fist clenched to my sides. "If Zayn were never here I would of thrown a punch right in your jaw. First you shoved me off a pier then set my house on fire then steal my boyfriend. What is possibly next? You are a psychotic person," I frowned.

She laughed humorously. "What is so funny? I told you this is over with. You can have Zayn. I'm not risking my life over a person. What is so special about him?" I asked. She frowned and sneered, "You still love him. Ever since the x-factor days. Admit it. You still love him." "Of course I still love him," I said. Her eyes widen but soon faded into a hatred glare. She shoved me back and said, "Why would you? After all he forgot who you were, told you he was only using you to get the girls, chose me over you. After everything he put you through, you still love him."

"Never bring that up again,"I spat. "What?" She smiled innocently. "That he forgot who you were, told you he was only using you to get the girls, chose me over you?" She mocked. "What is wrong with you? Why do you care so much about his relationships?" I asked. She frowned. "Because I love him! I always have! No one else could have him! We belong to each other! I was the only girl who liked him for him and not for his fame! He told me he will always love me. Then he went and broke up with me after everything we been through. I was broken and cried every night! He meant so much to me. He was my first love," she said. "I was so close to having him again until you came back!" She yelled.

"Now, without you in the picture. Everything will be back to it was. So I tricked him and you. That whole park act at midnight was a lie, my innocence to him was a lie, and I wanted him," she smiled. "But I told you that you can have him back. I don't care anymore!" I said. "You say that but he is still in love with you," she said. My eyes widen. "He doesn't. Like you said before. 'He forgot who I was, said I'm going to become famous and get the girls so I won't need you anymore, and chose you over me.' He put me through so much," I said. I felt the tears begin to fall. I was slowly breaking.

"Do you know how much he had hurt me that day? It broke me! Of course fate had to be an arse. It brought him and I together again! No matter how much he hurts me, I will always love him. Always," I shouted through the tears that have fallen. "Now go ahead! Have him! I'm sick of you taunting me and threatening me," I yelled.

Before she could say anything else, I ran out of the flat. I ran back to Zachary's car and got in. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Drive," I demanded. He didn't question me and instead, he started the car and drove to a hotel.

I was done.

Third Person's Pov:

Zayn stood at the corner of the stairs. He was in shock. Neither of the two girls had seen him. He had over heard everything that was said between Jasmine and Perrie. Perrie just admit everything that had happen. He wished he would of believed Jasmine. He wished he could of taken everything back. 'I should of known,' he thought. He wanted to run to Jasmine and tell her she was right and he was wrong but knew he couldn't. It was too late. She was gone.

It was then that he realized that he loves her. He wanted her back. He missed her and wished to hold her in his arms. He wanted to feel her lips pressed against his. But everything is gone. She had left. Now he is stuck with Perrie who had lied to him.

Anger boiled in him. He wanted her gone. Now. He wanted her to leave his life for good. She had ruined everything for him. Once she is gone, then maybe just maybe he will get Jasmine back.

But he needs to take little steps at a time and that is starting by kicking Perrie out.

A/n: So so sorry for the late update and short chapter! I will try to update quicker! Also only two more chapters and an epilogue! I just realized that! Soon the book will be ending! And no there will not be a sequel! Just to let everyone know! Next update should hopefully be soon!(: