~If Only You Remember Chapter 9~

If Only You Remember Chapter 9

Jasmine's Pov:

"Makayla," I whined. I followed Makayla into Billabong. She walked to the bikini section. She hasn't said a word to me yesterday and all today. "Are you really still mad at me?" I asked Makayla. She ignored me and walked to the store next to us.

Me and Zachary decided us three should go out today and spend some time together at the board walk.

Danielle and Eleanor were suppose to come but decided not to and went on a double date with Louis and Liam. Those silly girls. "She is still mad?" Zachary asked. "Yep," I replied. We walked to where the store Makayla walked in. "Makayla?" I said. She ignored me and took out her phone.

She dialed a number and set it up to her ear. She walked away talking to someone. I groaned and walked out of the store. I went to a pretzel stand and waited in line. Zachary walked up next to me. "I don't understand why she is mad," I said. "Maybe because you pulled her away from Harry who was about to ask her out on a date," he said. "You didn't have to tell me again," I said. "Sorry," he mumbled.

I felt someone watching us. I turned around but didn't see anyone watching. Strange... I turned back around to see I was next in line. I walked up to the front of the line. "Hello what may I get you?" The lady asked. "A soft pretzel with salt and Zachary do you want anything?" I said. "A cinnamon sugar pretzel," he said. "And a cinnamon sugar pretzel," I said to the lady.

She nodded and took out the two pretzels. She put them in a wrapper and handed them to me. I handed Zachary his pretzel and he walked over to the bench. I handed the lady the money before walking over to Zachary. I sat down and took a bite of the pretzel.

"Not to bad," I said. "Amazing!" He smiled. I took another bite of the pretzel. "Hey Zachary what's that!" I said pointing to the right. He looked to where I pointed and I took this opportunity to steal a bite of his food. I ripped a piece off and quickly shoved it in my mouth. "I don't see anything," he said.

I chewed the pretzel and swallowed. "Oh I though I saw something," I said trying not to laugh. He turned bad around and munched happily on the pretzel. I couldn't take it anymore so I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" He laughed. "Wait you stole some didn't you?" He said. "Yep," I grinned. "Weirdo," he smiled while rolling his eyes. I laughed and lightly pushed him. He lightly pushed me back but a little harder. I pushed him hard and he pushed me back. "That's it," I said.

I shoved him and he fell off the bench. "What was that for?" He laughed. "For fun," I laughed along. He shook his head with a smile and sat back up on the bench. "I dropped the pretzel nice going," he blamed me. "Oh well," I chuckled.

When I was about to take a bite of the pretzel it was snatched out of my hand. Zachary took off running towards the water. "Hey give that back!" I laughed while running after him. "Never!" He yelled. He tossed the pretzel into the water. "Hey! That was a waste of food!" I complained. "That's what you get," he crossed his arms.

"Childish," I said. "Payback," he said. "Yeah yeah what ever," I said. He turned around and I jumped on his back. "Onward to the Diamond Store!" I pointed. He took off running with me on his back. I felt someone's stare on us. I turned around but still didn't see anyone. Freaky.. We got a scary stalker!! We ran across the street and down a few stores till we got to the Diamond Store. We stopped out front.

I jumped off his back and walked in the store with him trailing behind me. I ran straight to the SnapBacks. There was this hat I really wanted that I found online. I looked up and down the aisle. Ah ha! Found it! It was a white SnapBack with a black outlined diamond. I picked it up and held onto it. I went to the shirt aisle. I found a purple tank top that says, in white letters, diamond supply co. I found a couple other shirts and went to check out.

I payed for them and waited for Zachary to pay. When he finished paying we went to a couple of other stores. "Where did Makayla go?" Zachary asked. I pointed behind us. He looked back to see she was still talking on the phone ignoring us. "Wow," he said. "Yep wow," I agreed. We turned a corner and walked to a couple more stores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makayla is still ignoring us. It's been a couple of hours now and still no word. Zachary and I tried talking to her but nope, no word. I've had enough now. "Zachary I'm going to go talk to Makayla," I said. He nodded and walked to a bench. I walked to Makayla and tapped on her. She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Makayla why are you still mad?" I asked annoyed. She ignored me and typed away on her phone. I rolled my eyes and snatched the phone out of her hands. "Hey give that back!" She said jumping. Luckily I'm taller than her.

"Not until you tell me why your mad," I said. "I'm mad because Harry was about to ask me out on a date till you pulled me away because of Zayn! Now give me the damn phone back!" She yelled. I raised the phone higher. "I'm sorry I didn't know but I was mad at Zayn and did want to be around him and you lived with me so I had to take you home," I said.

"Still! You shouldn't even be mad at Zayn," she said. "And why is that?" I asked. "It's obvious he has changed," she said. "It's all an act just to prove to me," I said. "You never know!" She said. She finally grabbed the phone. I sighed and said, "Makayla I'm sorry ok? I hate when we fight and don't talk." She looked at me but sighed and nodded. "Me to and I'm sorry for over reacting. I was a little upset because I don't think Harry will ever ask me out again," she said.

"Trust me he will," I smiled. She smiled and said, "Friends?" "Friends," I repeated. We did out little hand shake and hugged. "Aww you two made up!" Zachary cooed behind us.

We let go and rolled our eyes at him. "Let's go get a slushie," I said. "Alright let's go," Makayla laughed. We walked a little ways down. We reached a slushie place. We waited in line before ordering. "A blue raspberry slushie please," I said. "Cherry please," Makayla said. "Green apple," Zachary said.

The lady made the slushies and handed them to us. "Your turn to pay," I said to Zachary. He groaned and handed the lady the money. We walked away. I took a drink of the slushie. "Awesome!" Me and Makayla sung. We burst out laughing. "You guys are weird," Zachary chuckled. "It's not like you aren't," I laughed.

I felt someone watching us again. Now I'm officially creeped out. I don't know why but I feel like someone is watching us. I turned around and saw no one. I looked around me but saw no one watching.

"Jasmine!" Makayla shouted. "Sorry! What?" I said. "Are you ok? You seem off," Zachary asked. "I'm fine," I faked smiled. "You sure?" Makayla asked. I nodded and grinned. "Ok then," Zachary said. We turned a corner and ran right into someone. "Ouch," I said rubbing my head. I looked up to see Zayn standing there wide eyes.

"Zayn!" I yelled, my eyebrow furrowed. "Hey Jasmine," he sheepishly smiled. Zachary crossed his arms and frowned. Zayn looked up at Zachary a little scared. Zachary is 10x Zayn's size. Wow this can't be good.

A/n: Sorry for the late update! I been busy all week! I promise I'll update sooner! Also I am on my iPad so I can't post the external link for Jasmine's outfit! But it is on my polyvore account! Check it out! Sorry if its short! I just thought you guys needed an update! Please vote? Comment? I need at least 2 votes for the nexst chapter! If i get 2 votes ill post the next chapter up tomorrow! Promise!((: