~If Only You Remember Chapter 10~

If Only You Remember Chapter 10

Jasmine's Pov:

This should be fun. Zachary stood there with his arms cross and looking down at Zayn.

"So your Zayn," Zachary said. Zayn grew some confidence but you can tell he is still a little scared. I'm going to tease him about that later.

"Yes and you are?" Zayn said. Zachary smirked and said, "Zachary, her BROTHER." Zayn's eyes went wide and he backed up a little bit. When he did Zachary took a step forward.

"So your the one who broke my sister's heart two years ago," Zachary said taking a step forward.

I looked at Makayla a little worried. She had the same look across her face. "Your the one who was calling her names and hurtful words," Zachary said. Zayn back up and hit a wall.

"Don't forget this one! This one is m favorite! Your the one who thought she was dating someone and cheating on who was her brother," Zachary said. His face was inches away from Zayn's.

"Your the one who forgot all about my sister and never knew who she was till you saw a picture of you two," Zachary growled. "Real low you know that?" Zachary said. Zachary grabbed the collar of Zayn's jacket and lifted up his fist.

Ok now this isn't fun anymore. "Zachary don't!" I yelled. Zachary stopped and looked at me. "What? He deserves it!" he yelled. "Maybe he does but not like this!" I yelled.

Zachary sighed and lowered his fist. Zayn looked scared out of his mind. I mean I would to. Zayn let out a breath and looked at me. He mouthed thank you.

"Don't thank me yet," I whispered for only him to hear. He nodded and looked down. "What are you doing here?" Makayla asked. "What? A guy can't spend a day at the beach alone?" Zayn said.

"No," we all said. Zayn signed and said, "Alright fine I was kind of spying on you three." "You what!?" We all exclaimed.

Zayn jumped at the sudden loudness. "Why?" I asked. "I um had to?" Zayn said more like a question. "And why is that?" Zachary raised an eyebrow. Zayn looked nervous for a second before replying.

"Harry told me to," he said. "Harry?" Makayla said. "Yeah Harry!" Zayn grinned. "Why Harry?" Makayla asked. "He wanted me to make sure you weren't still mad about what happened at the zoo when Jasmine dragged you away," Zayn explained.

More lies! We all know why he was spying. Well I do.

"Is that so?" Makayla said. "Yep," Zayn smiled nervously. "Aww! How cute!" Makayla gushed. "Uh huh," Zayn said. She began to jump up and down and scream.

"She does know that's a lie right?" Zachary whispered. "Just let her think what she thinks," I said putting my hand up.

Zachary chuckled before turning back to Zayn. "I'm guessing your going to beat me up I see," Zayn said. "I would but my sister over there isn't allowing me," Zachary said pointing back to me.

"Thank god!" Zayn said. Zachary glared and Zayn shut his mouth. "Sorry," Zayn mumbled. "You better be," Zachary said.

"Zachary I'm going to go talk to Zayn," I glared at Zayn. "As long as I come with," he said. "No it's private," I said. Zachary nodded understanding.

I walked over to Zayn and pulled him around the corner. I shoved him up a wall. "Ouch that hurt!" Zayn yelped. "Good," I said. "Good?" Zayn said confused. I nodded and crossed my arms.

"What?" He asked. "Harry never really did sent you to spy on us did he?" I asked. Zayn sighed and shook his head whiling looking down. "No," he said. "Then why did you spy?" I asked. He shrugged and mumbled, "I don't know."

"How do you not know?" I asked irritated. "I just don't know!" He snapped. "Yes you do!" I yelled. "No!" He argued. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yes you do." "No," he said. "I'm done with this arguing! Just say you know why!" I yelled.

"Fine! I do know why!" He yelled. "There you happy?" He asked irritated. "Yes in matter of fact I am. Now why?" I said. "I can't say," he said. "Why not?" I asked.

"You ask so many questions you know that? It's pissing me off!" He said frustrated. "Good that mean I'm doing my job now tell me why," I said.

"I just can't! Why can't you accept that?" He yelled. "Well unlike some people! I care what others are thinking and is curious what's wrong!" I yelled.

His face soften and sighed. "Look I just can't say why ok?" He said n a little calmer. "Nope now tell me," I argued. He groaned and pulled his hair in frustration. He paced back and forth.

I couldn't help but laugh. He stopped and looked at me. "You think this is funny? Pissing me off?" He asked. "A little," I laughed. "Well it's not for me!" He said.

"To me it is," I said. "Your so annoying you know that?" He said. "I do now," I said. "I'm going now," he said. He walked past me. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

"Zayn wait," I said. He stopped and turned around. "What? Going to piss me off more?" He asked annoyed. I sighed and looked down. I shook my head.

"I just want to say sorry," I said. "Wait wait!" He said walking to me. I looked up at him. "The Jasmine Brooks apologizing?" He asked in disbelief but joking.

I shrugged and nodded. He playfully gasped. I smiled and playfully punched his shoulder. He chuckled and smiled.

"I never knew that would happened," he teased. "Yeah yeah don't push it," I said. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him. I was only an inch shorter than Zayn, so he didn't really have to look down.

He looked down at my lips than back up at my eyes. Oh no, not again. I will not let this happen to me again. I can't fall for his games.

"I um got to go," I said. "Zachary and Makayla are probably waiting for me," I said. "Yeah you better go then," he said disappointed.

I nodded and said, "Uh bye." "Bye," he softly said. I turned around and walked back to where everyone was at waiting. This guy makes me so confused.

Zayn's Pov:

What was that all about? Was I really going to kiss her? Again? I can't kiss her. Not after everything that had happened.

What ever this relationship is, means nothing. I mean it can't. All I'm doing is proving her wrong about myself. No relationship, no kissing, no nothing.

Plus she will never feel the same way back or does she? Nah she can't not after how I treated her. I mean who would!

I smiled to my self thinking about her soft lips on mine again. That was the best feeling I ever had. She makes me so complete but again at the same time she pisses me off. Stupid mix feelings. Don't you hate when you get those? I sure do.

I should of never went to Starbucks that day but something that day told me I should of gone and I did. Now look where I am now.  

I have to stop thinking about her, I have to.

A/n: Sorry for the late update! My iPad broke and it was hectic and frustrating so then I had to get a new one and luckily I didn't have to rewrite the chapter! Next update will be tonight promise! I already started writing it! Vote? Comment? More reads on the chapters?? I will make the words in bold later tonight! Btw Happy April Fools Day!