~If Only You Remember Chapter 22~

If Only You Remember Chapter 22

Zayn's Pov:

I can't believe she caught me staring at her as she changed! That's so embarrassing. Next time I should make sure she didn't notice me.

She didn't seem to have a problem with me watching her. I wonder what is going on through her mind right now.

I smiled to myself as I jumped onto the metal platform. I climbed down the ladder and onto anther platform. I climbed through the window and I was back into my room.

I heard the doorbell go off so I jogged down the hallways and stairs. I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh hey Perrie! Your here early," I smiled.

"Oh I thought maybe I should come early and that you didn't mind," she said. "Oh I don't mind. I'm just a little wet," I chuckled. "I can see," she laughed.

"Come in," I said. I opened the door wider for her. She walked past me and went to the couch. "I'll just go change real quick," I said. I ran up the stairs and down the hall.

I walked into my room and to my closet. I grabbed a plain white shirt and some jeans. I kicked off my shoes and walked back downstairs.

I sat down on the couch next to her. "What's wrong?" I asked noticing her sudden mood of change. "It's nothing," she said. "No tell me," I said taking her hands in mine.

"It's just Jasmine," she cried on my shoulder. "What happened?" I asked concern.

"I was- I was just minding my own business then she walked out," she began, "Then she looked at me in disgust and started talking trash to me."

"I didn't know what to do. She pushed and shoved me and was calling me names and she said," she stopped herself.

"What did she say?" I asked. "She said I better stay away from you or else. I was so scared Zayn. She told me not to tell you but I had to," she sobbed.

"It's ok," I said while rubbing her back. "Please don't tell her I told you Zayn," she continued to sob.

"I won't babe. Don't worry," I said. I can't believe Jasmine had said something like that. Especially to my girl friend. I frowned and shook my head.

Of course she would say something like that. "I'm going to stop talking to her Boo. I don't want to be around someone who disrespects my girl friend like that," I said.

"But Zayn I don't want to get in between your friendship," she said with red watery eyes. "I don't care. I don't want her talking to you like that," I said.

"Thank you," she said as she pulled me in a hug. I rubbed her back and nodded. I lifted her head up to look at me.

"Nothing will ever come between us Perrie. I love you so much and I will do anything for you," I said. "I love you to," she sniffed.

I leaned in and closed my eyes. I kissed her soft lips. I placed my hand on her cheek to lean in more. Our lips moved in sync. I deepened the kiss a little more before pulling back, out of breath.

"Nothing," I mumbled.

Jasmine's Pov:

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine... I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh... Do what you want but you're never gonna break me... Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh," I belt out to the lyrics in the shower.

I put shampoo in my hair and scrubbed my hair. "Take me away, a secret place... A sweet escape, take me away... Take me away to better days... Take me away, a hiding place," I belt out as I burst out in a mini dance.

I am one weird girl. Dancing in the shower. I rinsed out my hair and put conditioner in my hair. I rinsed that out and turned off the water after washing my body and shaving.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine... I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh... Do what you want but you're never gonna break me... Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh," I sung under my breath as I brushed out my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I quickly changed into a sports bra, a black hoodie, galaxy leggings, and socks.

I walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. Zachary and Makayla sat on the couch. "Ready?" Zachary asked. "Ready as always to watch the most amazing show," I grinned.

"You got the popcorn?" I asked. "In my hand," Makayla said. "Great," I said jumping down I between them. "Now let us watch reruns of the walking dead," I chuckled.

Zachary pushed play and season 2 began to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I seriously can't wait for season 4 to come out. "Just a few more months," Makayla said. We just finished watching the whole season 2 of the Walking Dead.

"Season three isn't even out on blu-ray yet," Zachary said. "Nope which is really depressing," I said. "Agreed," they both said. "So how did Zayn's go?" Makayla asked.

"It was very fun. We worked on his in door garden the whole day. Then we had a water fight which was also very fun," I grinned.

"So I'm guessing today must be very fun," Zachary laughed. "It was," I smiled. "Anyways! I'm heading to bed now. Love you all!" I smiled as I kissed both of their cheeks.

"Night Jasmine," they both chuckled. "Have a good night sleep everyone," I waved as I made my way upstairs.

"You to!" They both said. I walked upstairs and back into my room. I climbed into my bed and fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

A/n: Hey my lovelies! Here if chapter 22! Sorry if this was a short chapter! Next chapter will be up soon! Jasmines outfit is on Polyvore! Just remember from now on all outfits will be on my polyvore! I just wanted to let you all know I created an Instagram for preferences and Imagines! It's called lovingthe1dboys_ and it has the same profile picture as on here so check it out! MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED STRANDED!

Fact #2!

*I am in love with sports. I love all different sports. Football, soccer, baseball, anything sports related. I am really good at kicking to. I kick really far and high which I love. I also have a good throw and hit. I'm a very athletic person when it comes to sports.