~If Only You Remember Chapter 24~

If Only You Remember Chapter 24

Jasmine's Pov:

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. "What?" Zayn frowned. "Can I talk to you Zayn," I said.

"Um ok?" He said confused. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I dragged him behind the bathrooms. I shoved him up against the wall.

"Ouch!" He yelped as he rubbed the back of his head. "What the hell are you talking about her being your girl friend?" I snapped.

"She is my girl friend. Do you want me to spell it out?" He asked. "I know what you mean," I rolled my eyes.

"How come you didn't tell me Perrie is your girl friend. I thought we were friends here," I said as I shoved him against the wall again.

"Ow," he groaned, "Can you stop doing that?" "I will once you give me answers," I growled. "I thought you wouldn't care!" He exclaimed.

"I thought you two broke up before," I said. "We did but we got back together!" He yelled.

"I thought-" "You thought what?" He snapped. Perrie said she broke his heart at that last "date". I frowned and picked Zayn up by the collar of his shirt again. He had fear in his eyes.

"Wait here," I grumbled. I dropped him and marched over to Perrie. She was on the phone with someone.

I snatched her phone from her and ended the call. "Hey!" She exclaimed. "I was on the phone with someone," she said.

"Answers now," I demanded. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "Last "date" with Zayn you said you broke his heart. What's the big idea now!? Your dating him?" I said.

She gulped and shrugged. "Come here," she said as she dragged me behind a tree. "I'm waiting,"I said.

"It's part of breaking his heart. Wouldn't it be better if I completely broke his heart while we were dating?" She said in a duh tone.

"Forget about breaking his heart. I don't care anymore about that. Me and him are as you call it friends," I said. She gasps and said, "Really?"

I nodded and sighed. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged and said, "Thought we should start over." "I never thought I'd see the day where Jasmine and Zayn became friends," she joked.

"I know right," I chuckled. "So you two are like friends now? Like best friends?" She said. "I guess you can say that," I said. Her eyebrows furrowed. She pursed her lips together.

"Oh really?" She said as I nodded. I looked over at her to see she was deep in thought. "Well I best be off now. I got uh some stuff to do," she said.

"Well uh bye?" I said. She turned around and walked away. I stood there confused. What was that all about?

"Jasmine," Zayn roared with anger. I looked to my right to see Zayn walking over here, fist clenching and unclenching.

"Yes Zayn?" I said. "What was that all about? It seemed like you were jealous," he said. "Jealous?" I said holding back my laughter.

"Yes jealous," he frowned. "Are you?" He asked. I burst out laughing. "Me jealous? Out of all people. Me jealous?" I laughed. He smirked and crossed his arms.

"You are!" He exclaimed. I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I am not!" I defended. "Yes. Yes you are," he teased. "Zayn," I warned. "Jasmine," he mocked in the same tone. "I was not jealous," I said in frustration.

I mean I wasn't right? I can't be. I mean its Zayn. "You were to," he said. I groaned and said, "Was not." "Was to," he said. I glared at him as he glared back.

"Was not," I said through gritted teeth. "Was to," he copied. "That's it," I shouted. I started to chase after him. His eyes widen and ran away from me.

"Get back here Malik!" I shouted. "Never!" He screamed. "Just admit it Jasmine. You were JEALOUS!" He said.

"I was not!" I said. I ran faster and jumped to tackle him down. I succeeded and we went tumbling down a hill.

"Ouch!" "Ow!" "Ouch!" "Ow!" "Ouch!" "Ow!" We both kept saying back and forth as we tumbled down the hill. At the bottom of the hill, I landed on top of Zayn.

He groaned from underneath me. "Good. You deserve it," I said. I stood up and dusted my self off. "No help? Gee thanks," he sarcastically said.

I chuckled and walked away. He ran up to me and we walked next to each other.

"Yes?" I said. "Just admit it Brooks. You were jealous," he continue to tease. "Was not Malik. Admit it you were," I said.

"Of what?" He asked. "Me and my brother," I teased as I brought up when Zayn was jealous of my brother and I.

"When was I- hey! I didn't know he was your brother. I thought he was your boy friend or something," he said. "Yeah," I scoffed, "My brother is my boyfriend. Yuck."

I stopped walking and thought of it. I shuddered at the thought. I shook that thought away and continued to walk.

"That didn't explain why you were jealous," I said. Even though I know why you were but I still doubt that's the reason.

"Yeah," he mumbled off as he scratched the back of his neck. "I don't even want to know," I said. I held up my hand and walked away.

"Don't leave me!" He exclaimed. He jogged up to me as I let out a small laugh. "So how about this. We were both jealous," he said.

"But I wasn't jealous," I said. "What ever Brooks," he said. "Is that our nickname for each other now or something?" I laughed.

"We say it quite often to each other," I said. "I guess it is Brooks," he chuckled, "Good asshole Malik," I smirked.

"That's your nickname from me now," I teased. "What no!" He exclaimed. "Alright! Alright! Asshole Malik," I laughed.

"I don't get you sometimes," he said. "Yeah yeah," I waved him off. We continued to walk through the park.

"So I have a question," he said. "Ok? Shoot," I said. "Have you uh ever been rude to someone behind someone's back?" He asked.

I looked at him confused. "Not that I know of. Why?" I asked. He shrugged and said, "I don't know." Weird. "Have you ever lied to someone?" He asked.

"Depends on what I am lying about," I said. "Like if I don't want to go somewhere I just lie saying I'm busy," I said. He nodded and stayed silent.

"Do you like Perrie?" He asked. "I've met her a few times but she is cool I guess. Why are you asking all these questions?" I asked. "I don't know," he mumbled.

"Um ok?" I said. "Anyways! I better get back. Makayla wants me to go with her to her job interviews," I said. "Alright good luck with that," he laughed.

"Thanks I'll need it," I laughed along. "Bye Brooks," he smiled at me. My stomach had butterflies and I felt my heart speed up.

"Bye Malik," I winked before jogging off.

A/n: Hello my lovelies! I have so much time for writing today so I decided I should update for you wonderful people! What do you think of this chapter? Good? Good. Remember Jasmine's outfit is on Polyvore in case you forgot or something! Remember to vote and comment!

Fact #4

*My favorite tv shows are Smallville, Teen Wolf, The Walking Dead, and Ridiculousness! Smallville is a show that was aired from 2001-2011 and its based off of the character Superman. I really love the show. It's one of my favorite shows. I'm sure you know what Teen Wolf and The Walking Dead is about. Ridiculousness is with Rob Dydrek and the show is like Americas funniest home videos kind of. But Smallville is my top favorite show!