~If Only You Remember Chapter 25~

If Only You Remember Chapter 25

Jasmine's Pov:

"Jasmine Nichole Brooks! What took you so long," Makayla scolded as I walked in the doors of her job interview.

Her brown hair was perfectly curled. Her make up making her blue eyes more blue. She wore jeans, a green button shirt tucked in, and some flats.

"Sorry I was talking to Zayn," I honestly said. She raised an eyebrow at me with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Don't," I said and raised my hand. "He has a girl friend," I said. "Oh to bad,"she teased. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink as I bit my lip and looked away.

"Why am I here anyways?" I asked. "To help me with my modeling job interviews," she grinned. "Your going to model?" I asked.

"Yeah why not?" She said. I shrugged and said, "Don't know." I sat in the chair next to her. "It's quiet in here," I whispered. "Of course. It's an office," she said.

"No duh," I chuckled. "So why did you go see Zayn?" She asked. "To meet his girl friend," I said. "Who's the girl?" She asked. "Perrie surprisingly," I said.

"Who?" She said confused. "That blonde girl at the pizza parlor," I said. "Oh ok. She seems nice," she said. "I only met her a few times but yeah she is nice," I said.

"Makayla," a lady said. We looked up at her. She motioned for us to come. We stood up, Makayla grabbing her stuff and we followed the lady.

She opened the doors and we were led out into a hallway.

"This lady seems stuck up and rude," I whispered. "You got that right," Makayla whispered. We walked down the plain white, endless hallways till we reached a door on the left.

"Just take a seat when you get inside. The photographer is just inside finishing up with his clients," the lady said.

We opened the doors and walked in. There was a huge white screen with lights shinning down on it. There were cameras everywhere and people walking around.

We took a seat in the cushion chairs that was here. "This place is amazing," Makayla smiled from excitement. It looked like she was going to jump out of her seat from the excitement she had.

A tall, gorgeous, and very thin lady walked over to us. She wore heels on making her look much taller. She wore black pants and an off the shoulder shirt that was light sky blue.

"Is one of you Makayla?" She asked. Makayla's blue eyes widening and as she quickly nodded and stood up. "Hi I'm Makayla," she smiled and shook the lady's hand.

"Mine name is Amanda. I'm the photographer and director of Victoria secret modeling," the lady smiled. My eyes went wide as I looked over at Makayla.

"Victoria Secret modeling you are doing?" I asked. "Yeah," Makayla let out a soft laugh. "Are you good in front of cameras and people? You don't mind being just in undergarments do you?" Amanda asked.

"No. I'm comfortable with everything," Makayla said. "Alright just head to the changing rooms to your left and look for a women name Sherry and say Amanda sent you," Amanda said.

"Alright thank you," Makayla smiled. "Oh and just be yourself up in front of the cameras. If your good enough we would love to have you. I already like your personality you got there," Amanda winked before walking away.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm here and going to audition for a modeling job," Makayla gushed. "I thought this was a job interview here not an audition," I said.

"I said it was a job interview so you would come. I knew you wouldn't come if I said it was an audition and say I will make it," she explained. "I would of still come," I said.

"Yeah sure you would of," she teased before walking to the changing rooms. "Hey! I would of," I whined as I followed her.

~*~

Third Person Pov:

Perrie walked past a tall building as she heard Jasmine's voice echoed through the walls. She stopped and listened in on her conversation with her friend.

"Sorry I was talking to Zayn," she heard Jasmine say. This caught Perrie's attention as she listened in some more. The girl raised an eyebrow at Jasmine with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Don't," Jasmine said and raised her hand. "He has a girl friend," she said. "Oh to bad," her friend teased. Perrie saw Jasmine's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as Jasmine bit her lip and looked everywhere but her friend.

Perrie backed up and walked away. 'So Jasmine has a little crush on Zayn here' Perrie thought. 'We will see about that' she thought again.

A little acting and some fake tears always brought Zayn to believe every word Perrie says. Perrie knew Zayn still have some feelings for Jasmine.

She couldn't stand knowing that. Even though he doesn't admit it she knew he did. The way he acted around her when the two hung out.

He never acts like that around Perrie. She hated it. 'Two can play at this game Jasmine. Zayn is mine and no one could take that away from me' Perrie thought.

'I just need to take it to the next level. Make sure Zayn doesn't hang around his friends including Jasmine' Perrie continued to think.

No way was Perrie going to have anyone get in between her and Zayn. She was determined she wasn't going to loose him and Perrie always gets what she wants.

A/n: Here is an update for you lovelies! Sorry for the short chapter. This was just a filler. So the more drama begins! I've have changed the cast a little bit so now the girl who plays Jasmine is Emily Rudd and to play Zachary is Tom Welling. Pictures are on my Polyvore so please check out the cast! It shows you what they look like! Thank you!(:

Fact #5

*I am in love with all foods! I am a food junky and I will eat anything besides asparagus. Yuck those are nasty. I eat pretty quickly to. I'm the fastest eater out of my group of friends. Food is my life! Aha(: