~If Only You Remember Chapter 41~

If Only You Remember Chapter 41

Zayn's Pov:

As I stood face to face with Perrie the whole room went silent. Knowing it is a bit awkward for me to be staying here at my Ex's old flat.

Perrie shifted uncomfortably and tore her gaze away from the ground and up in my eyes. "Zayn," she said. "Perrie," I said.

"Is Jasmine here?" She asked a bit frustrated. "No. She isn't here at the moment," Zachary smiled.

Perrie's mood turned from frustrated to happy in a matter of seconds.

I don't understand her. When ever Jasmine is brought up she gives me the cold shoulder. I thought Jasmine and her were friends.

Maybe they are going through a rough patch? "I need to talk to Zayn," she said. Makayla and Zachary looked at me.

I ignored their looks as I nodded and walked out with Perrie. We closed the door behind us and stood there in silence.

We avoid our gaze and looked everywhere but each other. I put my hands in my pockets and rocked back and forth on my heels.

I coughed awkwardly as she looked up at me. I nervously scratched the back of my neck. "Perrie." "Zayn." We said at the same time.

We stopped waiting for the other to say something. She sighed and said, "Zayn I'm sorry. That argument was stupid and useless."

"I agree," I nodded. "I promise you that was my brother and that I needed to talk to him about a few things," she admit truthfully.

I nodded understanding. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have over reacted like that with out asking you about it instead I blamed," I apologized.

A smile fell on her lips as she held out her arms. "Are we ok?" She asked with a hopeful smile. A smile formed across my lips as I nodded.

"Yeah we are," I chuckled. She grinned and pulled me in a hug. I wrapped my arms carefully around her. She stood on her tippie toes as her arms were wrapped around my neck.

"I love you Zayn," she whispered. "I love you too," I whispered back. We stayed in each others arms with one thing on my mind.

Do I really still love her?

Makayla's Pov:

"That was a close one," I whispered. "You got that right," Zachary whispered back. We were watching through the blinds to see what was going on.

"I'm glad they are happy again," I said. "What was her name again?" I asked. Zachary shrugged, not hearing a word I said, and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. My thumb stopped over Jasmine's number.

I stared down at the number debating whether or not I should call her. "You know it will go to voicemail," he said. I sighed and nodded.

"It's worth a try though," I said, hope filled my voice. I clicked on her number and put my phone up to my ear.

It run a few time and I heard a click. My eyes widen as a smile formed across my lips.

"Jasmine?" I said. Zachary looked at my curious. The next thing surprised me the most.

The line went dead. I sighed and tossed my phone aside on the couch.

Zachary frowned and sat back. "That's different. She normally never answers," I said. "She wants to be left alone then she will," he shrugged as he took a sip of his coke.

I nodded and looked down at my phone. I can't believe she would do that.

Pick up and not answer then hang up.

Jasmine, your one stubborn girl.

A/n: Sorry if its a bit short! I will try making long chapters!(: next chapter shall be up soon!