~If Only You Remember Chapter 49~

If Only You Remember Chapter 49

Jasmine's Pov:

"Don't," I raised my hand up to quiet Zayn. He shut his mouth and looked back in curiosity. "But-" I placed my pointer finger up against his lips and shushed him.

"What are you doing? I didn't even say anything till now," he protested and he pushed my hand aside. A smile stretched across my lips as I guffaw at his remark.

He chuckled and wrapped a comforting arm around my shoulder as we sat on a hill and watched the sun rise. "Your so rebellious," he commented. "How so?" I asked amused.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I snorted. He laughed in amazement at my reaction. "Well one, you snuck out both you and me in the middle of the night. Two, your very good at hiding us and keeping it a secret," he winked sending my cheeks to turn a bright red.

I slapped his chest causing him to laugh. "Harry, Zachary, and Makayla only know too," I said. "They do?" He asked as he stopped laughing and was very surprised to hear they know.

"Well of course. Makayla is my best friend and Zachary is my brother. They have the right to know," I shrugged. "What about Harry?" He raised an eyebrow.

"He was there so I had to bring him in to tell him," I said. "Ah I see," he nodded. "Well it will be our little secret that we snuck out then," he smirked.

"And since we are alone. We can do this," he whispered against my lips. I bit my lip from smiling before I smashed my lips onto his.

I closed my eyes as I melted in the kiss. My hands found their way wrapped around his neck then laced through his raven hair. He laid me down on the grass as he hovered above me.

He laid in between my legs as his two arms held him up above me on either side of me. I lifted my self up a little bit to press my body into his.

No space or gap was in between us. "This moment is perfect," he murmured against my lips. "Nothing will separate us," I smiled which caused him to smile.

We pulled back and rested our forehead against each other's. "Promise me this Zayn," my smile soon faded. I opened my eyes to see he was already looking back.

"Promise you will never leave me again like you did before. I can't bare the thought of you leaving me again," I said as I wrapped my arms around his well built body.

We sat up as he pulled me on his lap and wrapped his large, muscular arms around me. "Never will I ever. I'm not loosing you again," he whispered.

"I can promise you that," he said. Something clutched in my throat so words couldn't come out. All I could do was nod and rest my head on chest.

A tear slipped from my eye. Zayn seemed to have take notice as he lifted my chin up and gently wiped the tear away with his thumb. "Why are you crying?" He whispered as he looked in my watery eyes.

"Everything is so perfect at the moment but I know something will fall apart. It's all too good to be true. I'm afraid of what will happen," I admit. "Don't be afraid. I'm here. We will get through this. I will help you trust me again. I will never leave," his soft words cooed me.

If only he knew I wasn't talking about that but all I can do now is nod. "Promise me we won't keep things from each other either? That will be a good start in this relationship as we give it another try," he said.

I nodded as I wrapped my arms around him. "Now where's that tough, stubborn, hard headed Jasmine?" He teased. He stifled back a laugh but miserably failed.

"Knock it off Malik," I shook my head. "I am not stubborn," I defended. "There she is," he laughed. I frowned and pushed him back causing both him and I to fall back laughing.

I landed on top of him as we continued to laugh. "Your so clumsy," I said. "Says the one who fell on top of me. Then again I like this position," he winked causing my cheeks to flush.

I slapped his arm and said, "Funny. Now help me up." "How? Your on top," he said. I shrugged as I pushed myself up before dusting my pants and began walking away.

I heard footsteps behind me and Zayn saying, "Nice for you to help me up." "Your welcome," I sent him a sweet smile. He rolled his eyes with a small smirk playing at the ends of his lips as he let an arm drape around my shoulder.

We walked our way back to my flat. In the middle of the road with his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist.

"Maybe later today you can come over and we can watch movies like those cute lovey couples do," I suggested. He smiled at me and said, "That sounds like a date."

I couldn't help but blush. "Yeah. After Danielle, Eleanor, Makayla, and I go out for breakfast that would be in three hours," I said. "Well then I guess I have to wait," he said.

"I better see you at five fifteen tonight," I said. "The latest I will be is five sixteen," he teased. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

He began to get serious which caused me to grow curious. "Will you ever tell me why you left?" He asked. I grew silent. This was one of the questions I was trying to avoid.

"You don't want to tell me," he sighed. "I'm sorry but I can't," I said. "You need to trust me Jasmine. This relationship needs to work on trust," he admit.

"I know Zayn and I do trust you but I can't say. I don't want to talk about it. Can we please move past it?" I pleaded. He sighed as he gave up and nodded. "Thank you," I sighed.

We arrived back at the flat no less than fifteen minutes. We stood underneath my window. "Please come stay till I fall asleep?" I asked. He gave me a small smile as he nodded.

A smile grew across my lips as I climbed back up with him following behind shortly. We slid through the window as quietly as we can. Zayn tripped over the window sill which caused him to cry out in pain.

I let out a loud laugh but I quickly covered my mouth. Zayn shook his head as he silently cursed at the window. I smiled and shook my head as I entwined our hands. That caused him to stop cursing.

We fell back on the bed as I wrapped my arm around his waist. I rested my head on his chest as he had an arm wrap around my shoulder. Our legs were entwined with each other.

We laid in silence as he played with the rings on my fingers. "So beautiful," he whispered as his eyes caught mine.

He gave my lips a light kiss before pulling back. His lips lingered for a bit before pulling all the way back. "Go to sleep love," he whispered.

"Promise you will stay?" I asked. I slowly closed my eyes as I listened to his heart beat. "I will till you fall asleep," he said. I nodded and relaxed under his touch and voice.

He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "I love you." I let a smile fall on my face as I fell asleep to the soothing voice of him singing.

Little did we know that Perrie has been watching the whole time. She has some plan going through her mind that would happen sooner than I would of thought.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter and late update! I've been really busy with school and such. I am going away to pismo beach this weekend so I will try to update. If not I'm sorry! I'll also maybe do a Halloween related chapter(; stay tuned for more updates!