~If Only You Remember Chapter 20~

If Only You Remember Chapter 20

Jasmine's Pov:

I let out a big sigh as I walked back in the flat. I set my keys down and closed the door behind me. I walked to the couch and sat down in between Zachary and Makayla.

Makayla was all dolled up. She was wearing a light blue dress that was knee length and strapless. She had on black bow heels to go with. Her hair was perfectly curled. I wonder what the special event was.

"How'd it go?" They both asked. "Good," I said. "You guys didn't scream at each other and rip each others throats out did you?" Zachary asked.

"No," I chuckled. "But one thing caught my eye today," I said. "What will that be?" Makayla asked. "Zayn had to leave early because his girlfriend was outside waiting for him," I said.

They turned their attention away from the tv and looked at me. "Zayn has a girlfriend?" Makayla asked. "I guess," I shrugged. "And you care why?" Zachary asked.

"I don't," I said in monotone. My brain is telling me I don't but my heart is telling me different. I just have to ignore that feeling now.

"But the weird thing is she had blonde hair," I said. "How is that weird?" Makayla asked. "I don't know but it feels weird," I said.

"I think your just going crazy here," Zachary said. "Am not!" I exclaimed. "Are so," he stuck his tongue out at me like a child would do.

"What ever you say," I smirked. "Today just ended horrible though," I said. "Why is that?" Makayla asked. "Just reasons," I shrugged.

"Your perfect date with Zayn got ruined?" Makayla teased. "It was not a date!" I exclaimed as I slapped her arm. "Ow!! Ok! It was a date! You can stop with the slapping," she said.

I smirked and nodded. I looked over at Zachary and raised an eyebrow. He put his arms up in defense and said, "Don't look at me! It wasn't a date. Don't slap me!"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Now if you excuse me. I am going to get ready for bed," I said. "Ok night," they said. "Wish me luck," Makayla said.

"For what?" I asked right before I walked upstairs. "My date with Harry," she shrugged like to was no big deal. "Girl good luck! Go get some curly hair man!" I said.

She blushed and nodded. "Wonder why your so dolled up," I winked at her before running upstairs. I walked down the hallway and into my room.

I think I'm going to go take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While i waited for it to heat up, I grabbed a towel and set it on the bathroom sink. I closed the door and stripped down. I got in the shower.

The nice hot water felt nice on my body. I looked up and let the water drop on my face. Finally I get to shower. I felt dirty when I haven't showered.

After letting the water rinse down on me, I needed to wash my hair and body. I grabbed the vanilla scented shampoo and washed my hair. I scrubbed it into my hair and made sure it was clean.

I rinsed out the shampoo. When it was all out, I put in the conditioner. I let it set for a minute before rinsing it out. I grabbed the bar of soap and washed my body and shaved my legs.

Don't want to have hairy legs now do we? I laughed and rinsed my legs and body. I set the razor down on the side. I turned around and shut of the water. I twisted my hair to get the water out.

I opened the door and got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked in front of the mirror to brush my teeth.

I took a quick look out of the bathroom window. The sun was almost setting as I can see. The clouds were starting to cover the sun. The sky was a pinkish and orangish color.