~If Only You Remember Chapter 35~

If Only You Remember Chapter 35

Jasmine's Pov:

I pulled up out front of the familiar house I've grown up in. I parked and got out.

I wiped my eyes and locked my car. I walked up the driveway and on the porch steps.

I lifted my hand up to knock but stopped. I reached for the door handle and twisted it.

I pushed open the door and looked inside the quiet home.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I called out inside the home. "Mum? Dad?" I said.

I walked inside and closed the door behind me. "It's jasmine. I'm home," I said.

I heard footsteps come from the kitchen. The kitchen door opened and out walked my mum.

"Jasmine? Honey is that you?" She questioned as she dropped her dish towel and ran over to me. Her heels clicking with every step she took.

"Oh Jasmine. I missed you so much!" She exclaimed as she pulled me in a bone crashing hug. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her.

"I missed you too mum," I said as I closed my eyes. Oh how I missed my mums hugs. After a minute or two of hugging, we pulled back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "I came home," I said. "Why? Where's Zachary and Makayla?" She asked. "They stayed. I just need time to myself. I uh don't really want to talk about it," I mumbled.

"It's alright. You can talk about it when you want to," she smiled. "Where's dad?" I asked. "Oh he is out getting something for his car," she laughed it off.

I smiled and pulled her in another hug. "I missed you mum," I whispered. "I missed you too darling," she smiled.

The front door opened and in walked my dad. "Babe I'm home. You will never believe what happened. I got a free car cable-" he stopped and looked up to see me.

Tears formed in his eyes. "My baby girl is home?" He smiled and pulled me in a hug.

"Yeah I'm home dad," I smiled and closed my eyes against his chest. "Where is Zachary?" He asked. "He stayed," I said. "So does that mean your coming back?" He asked.

"Yeah just for awhile. I needed space," I said. He pulled away with a smile in his face. "Well I'm glad your back," he said.

"Me too."

Makayla's Pov:

I stared blankly at everyone in the room. "I can't believe she left just like that," Zachary said. "She just left," Danielle said. "She may be my best friend but she can be a pain in the arse sometimes," I said.

"She is a stubborn girl," Eleanor said. "Very hard headed," Harry said. "And very sassy," Liam said. "Hey that's my sister you guys are talking about," Zachary said.

Everybody looked at him apologetically. He pointed at everyone and said, "And you are all right." Everyone lightly let out a laugh. "But why would she leave?" Louis asked.

"I don't know," Zachary said. "Do you know Makayla?" Harry asked. "No. She never told me why all was because she embarrassed herself or something like that," I said.

"Is something going on between her and Zayn?" Niall asked.

"No they are just friends who happened to get in a fight this morning," I said. "Maybe that's why she left," Harry said.

"No she wouldn't leave because of that," Zachary said. "Yeah. She is a tough girl when it comes down to things like that," I said.

"She is a tough girl in general," Eleanor said. "Yeah," everyone nodded.

"Something must be bothering her to make her leave like that," Danielle said. "And to make her cry," Liam said.

"She cried?" Everyone but me, Louis, Zachary and Liam gasped. "Yeah you didn't see her out by the car crying?" Liam said. Everyone shook their heads in concern.

"Anyways. Moving on," I said. "I know one thing for sure is that this stays in between us," Zachary said.

"You mean Zayn shouldn't know about Jasmine leaving?" Niall asked.

Zachary and I nodded. "How come?" Harry asked. "Well one we barely see him so it would be hard telling him," I said.

"And two because I doubt Jasmine would want Zayn to know," Zachary said. "Ok then. So we don't tell Zayn about Jasmine's leaving," Louis said.

"Seems easy enough," Danielle said. The door opened and in walked Zayn.

He closed the door and looked up at us with a nervous smile.

"Oh hey guys. Where's Jasmine? I need to talk to her."

A/n: Short chapter! Sorry. Thought you all needed an update! Next update shall be up soon!(: