~If Only You Remember Chapter 16~

If Only You Remember Chapter 16

Jasmine's Pov:

"Jasmine!" I heard Zachary shout. "What!?" I yelled back. "Some girl is here for you!" He yelled. "Alright be down there in a second," I yelled.

I ran down the stairs in my pajamas. I walked past Zachary at the door to see Perrie standing there. "Perrie?" I asked confused. "How do you know where I live?" I asked. "Makayla," she said.

I still looked at her confused. "I bumped into her at Starbucks," she said. "Ohh," I said. "Yeah," she lightly laughed. "So uh come in," I said opening the door wider.

She walked in past me and took a seat on the couch. I closed the door and sat down next to her. I saw Zachary at the corner of my eye spying.

"Zachary go away," I groaned. "Alright I'll leave you two to girl talk," he said walking upstairs but not before glancing back at us with a smirk.

"So what's up?" I asked. "I broke Zayn's heart," she said. "What happened!?" I asked suddenly interested. "He was devastated and heartbroken," she said.

"Did you leave him? Did he start to cry?" I asked. "Yeah I did leave him and he almost did," she said. "I told him next time don't break Jasmine's heart," she said.

"Good he deserves it," I laughed. "What is with your guys history anyway?" She asked.

"Long story," I said. "He was just a complete jerk," I said. "Then pay back for him!" She laughed. "So you left him heartbroken in the middle of the pizza place?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile. "I wish I was there to see it," I pouted. She laughed and said, "It was hilarious to see him heart broken."

"Anyways what are you doing today? Anything?" I asked. "Makayla us out probably going to work and the girls are with their boyfriends. Plus I don't want to hang out with my brother," I said.

"Heard that!" I heard Zachary shout from upstairs. I laughed and shouted, "You were suppose to!" Perrie smiled at me and said, "I'm suppose to be going somewhere today with an old friend."

"Oh maybe next time," I said. "Yeah definitely," she said. "I'll call you later," she said. "I don't have your number," I said. "Makayla gave me yours," she laughed.

"Oh alright then bye," I said as I walked her to the front door. "Bye see you sometime soon," she smiled and walked out. "That leaves us two," Zachary said behind me.

I jumped and smacked his arm. "Don't scare me," I said. "Hey sorry," he said laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I guess that does leave us two," I said sitting down. He sat down next to me and started talking what we should do today. I sighed and rested my head against my hands. This is going to be a long day.

"So I was thinking maybe we can go to the movies or something," he said. "No wait! What about the mall? Or how about mini golf? No not that how about a hockey game? Or-" he said but I cut him off.

"Zachary!" I shouted after what felt like hours of him talking. He stopped talking and looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Let's just go out bowling or something," I said.

"That sounds fun lets do that!" He said. I laughed and nodded. "Let me just get ready," I said. "Ok hurry," he said. "You also have to get ready to," I laughed. "But I'm quicker," he laughed.

"I'll face you up brother," I smirked. "Your on," he said shaking my hand. We took off running up the stairs pushing and shoving each other.

"First one who finishes getting ready pays," I shouted while running into my room.

I already took a shower last night so I don't think I really need one. I ran to my closet and pulled out my purple jack wills hoodie I bought with Makayla.

I quickly put on deodorant before taking off my tank top and sliding on my hoodie. I ran to my drawers and pulled out a pair of black jeans. I took off my pajama pants and put on my jeans.

I zipped them up and button them. I grabbed a pair of white socks and sat down on my bed. I put them on and grabbed my white converse. I put them on and tied them.

I stood up and took out my hair. I brushed out my hair into waves. I just put on mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and ran out my bedroom door and downstairs.

I saw Zachary standing by the door grinning at me. "You pay," he said before running to his car. I groaned and ran out, following him and shutting the door behind me. He was sitting in his car waiting for me.

I got in on the passengers side and buckled up. "Cheater," I muttered with a small smile on my lips. "Your just upset I'm faster," he laughed. "I'll get you next time," I laughed along.

My brother may sometimes irritate me to death but I still love him.

A/n: Hey lovelys! Chapter 16 is up as you can see! The outfit is in external link and on my polyvore account! Also guess what! My birthday is next friday! It would be amazing if you can get me to 600 reads on this story! I know you guys can do it! Also please check out my new story One Day it is now up! Thanks(: Vote? Comment?