~If Only You Remember Chapter 44~

If Only You Remember Chapter 44

Jasmine's Pov:

"Now I call that a master piece," I smiled to myself. I studied the drawing I made, in front of me. I tilt my head side to side. Zachary came up behind me and looked at my drawing.

"How is that a masterpiece? That's a stick figure," Zachary said. "Not that one you doofus. The one of the city of Paris. Makayla drew the stick figure," I said.

His eyes left Makayla's so called "art" and looked at mine. "Wow," he said in awe. "I know right. I am good," I said as I exaggerate the O in good.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "It's beautiful. You are really talented," he said. "Aw thanks," I chuckled as I pinched his cheeks.

He swatted my hands away but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "So you got a plan?" He asked. I looked up at him a bit confused.

"You know a plan about Perrie and Zayn," he said. "Oh that," I said in realization. "Well first I'm going to randomly show up in about fifteen minutes then I'll go from there," I shrugged.

"Only you Jasmine," he shook his head before walking away. "Of course! I'm one of a kind," I winked.

He laughed out loud before it fell silent. He sent me a small smile and said, "I'm glad your back." A smile fell upon my lips. "Me too," I said.

He laughed and disappeared behind the wall. I bit my lip from smiling before I gathered my stuff and walked out side.

I jogged down the porch steps. I walked to my car, unlocking it, and got in. I closed the door behind me and placed the key in the ignition.

The car started and I reversed out of the driveway. I pushed the stick gear into drive. I pressed my foot against the pedal on the floor and drove forward.

The car was silent. Making me feel uncomfortable. Even though I was the only one in the car. It still made me feel the slightest bit uncomfortable.

I turned on the radio to have some music play. I sat back in my seat and rested two hands on the steering wheel.

I drove down to the boy's flat. Not expecting Danielle and Eleanor to be there since they are out with Makayla.

I pulled up out front a few minutes later. I pulled my keys out and unbuckled. I opened my car door and got out. I closed my door and locked it before jogging up to the front door.

I knocked a few times and waited. There was a few footsteps before the door swung open revealing Louis. "Jasmine!" He grinned as he pulled me in a hug.

"Hi Louis," I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled back smiling. I looked behind him to see three smiling boys and an all to familiar shy boy, Zayn. Surprising to see Perrie wasn't here.

"Hey guys," I smiled as I gave each and one of them a hug leaving Zayn last. He gave me a small smile not expecting a hug. I chuckled and pulled him in a hug, surprising both him and everyone else.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. God, I missed him. I pulled back with a smile on my face. "So what are you guy's doing?" I asked as I walked in.

"Why don't you come in Jasmine," Harry sarcastically chuckled. I looked at him over my shoulder smiling.

I placed my bum on their couch and kicked my feet up on the small coffee table. They all sat down also. "Zayn told us about Perrie finally," Liam said.

I looked over at Zayn. He shrugged with a smile. I looked over at the boys. "Yeah he told us. Did you know Jasmine?" Niall asked as he tried hinting me for going along. I looked at them confused.

"He already knows that I know for awhile," I laughed. Their eyes widen in surprise. "You did?" They asked. "Yeah," I trailed off. "Well that certainly is surprising," Harry said.

"Yeah I told her when Perrie and I first started to date," Zayn sheepishly smiled. "I see how it is," Louis huffed.

"What?" Zayn asked. "You like Jasmine more," Louis joked. Zayn rolled his eyes, laughing. "So anything else new?" I asked. "Nope," they all said.

"Anything new since I've been gone. Besides Harry and Makayla," I said. "Your dating Makayla?" Zayn asked surprised. Harry grinned as he nodded proudly.

"Yep," Harry said. "Congrats Harry," Zayn patted his back with a smile. Harry blushed in response causing me to chuckle. "So Zayn. How are you and Perrie? I sure heard a lot," I sarcastically said, hoping he didn't catch it.

Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall shifted uncomfortably as Zayn sat there smiling. "She is amazing. We are doing good and going strong," he smiled. "Have you guys talked about a wedding yet?" I joked.

I found a closed water bottle and picked it up. I unscrewed the cap and took a sip.

"Actually we have," he smiled. My eyes widen as I started to choke on water as it took me by surprise. Not expecting him to actually say yes.

He burst out laughing. "I'm kidding. We haven't talked about any of that yet," he mischievously smile. I stopped coughing and breathed for air.

The boys seemed to relax at that. "Don't do that," I smacked his arm. "Ouch," he rubbed his arm with a pout. "Man up," I teased. A smile formed across his lips.

The boys sat there amused by all this. "I just wanted to see your reaction," he defended. "Yeah and you got a reaction alright. Taking me by surprise and start to choke," I said. "You almost killed me!" I exclaimed.

"Least I got the reaction I wanted," he smirked. I rolled my eyes as a smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

"Well. I think we better get going. Looks like you two have a lot to catch up on," Liam said as he stood up along with the three other boys.

"Have fun!" They exclaimed as they ran out of their flat. Leaving a very awkward Zayn and I. The room fell silent once you heard the door slam shut. It was a bit of an awkward silence.

"So," I trailed off. "So," he trailed off. We looked over at each other before we both burst out laughing. I clutched my stomach from laughing.

His eyes were crinkling at the corner of his eyes as he laughed. I stopped laughing as I watched him laugh. Causing me to smile.

Watching him laugh, to see how happy he is, is something I'll tell you that. He slowly stopped laughing as he tried to catch his breath.

He breathed in and out with a smile plastered on his face. He looked at me, realizing I stopped laughing and was just smiling.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing," I shook my head, smiling. "Alright," he chuckled. "So what now?" I asked.

He sat back in his seat to think. His finger on his chin that had some stubble. He furrowed his eyebrows together.

A smile grew across his lips. He stood up and took my hand in his. Causing me to blush and look away.

"Where are we going?" I asked. A smirk replaced the smile on his lips.

"Today will be a Jasmine and Zayn day."

A/n: Next chapter shall be up soon! It's going to be filled with drama and cute moments!(: Jasmine's outfit is in Polyvore so check that out!