~Author's Note~

Hello everyone! Kennedy here(:

I am sad to say this is the end of If Only You Remember! It has been an incredible journey with everyone including Zayn, Jamsine, Makayla, Zachary, and everyone else! I would like to apologize for some spelling errors through out the story. I will fix that when ever I have a chance. There will not be a sequel as of now. Maybe later on if anyone would like one but right now I am focusing on two book I am currently writing and would like to finish. Please check them out! The Dark Side (Harry punk) and Never Leave You (my favorite and it's a Louis one) for Never Leave you, you will have to read the first one to understand some of the story!

I also have two stories coming out this summer and a third one soon! Changed (Liam Story) and 1912. (Niall story) the third one will be a Louis story but I cannot reveal what the title is yet until further notice!

Again thank you everyone who has stuck through this book since the beginning! Jasmine's outfits are on polyvore! Remember to check out my Instagram and Twitter for more sneak peaks and information on all my stories. The names are on my profile in the 'about me' section!

Until any further notice! Love You all!!

~
Kennedy
Xoxo