~If Only You Remember Chapter 52~

If Only You Remember Chapter 52

Zayn's Pov:

I watched her walk away and out of my arms for good this time. She was hurt and I caused it again. She will never be okay. I knew I couldn't just leave. Not knowing she feels like this.

She stood across the beach at a red phone booth. I couldn't let her go again. Not this time. "Jasmine," I shouted as I ran after her. My feet picked up speed with each step I took. I pushed past people, almost knocking them over in the sand.

I was just ten feet away from her. If I could just get to her before she leaves. My feet hit the hard pavement. I ran faster and faster. As fast as my feet could carry me.

She walked out of the booth and shut the door. "Jasmine," I shouted. She turned her head so her attention was on me. I stopped once I stood in front of her. "Jasmine," I panted. I took short, steady breaths until my breathing was normal again. "Please don't leave me," I pleaded.

She shook her head and said, "I'm sorry. I can't stay. You didn't even stand up for me Zayn. You didn't even believe me." "I don't know who to believe right now Jasmine. I'm confused more than I ever been," I told her truthfully. "Believe me Zayn," she said.

My face dropped as I kept my mouth closed. I did not know what to say. "Exactly," she said. She turned around and began to walk away but I grasp onto her hands gently.

"You can't run away again Jasmine. Don't give up on love," I said. "I never did love you," she said. I shook my head and said, "Your lying." "Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't love me," I said.

She paused for a minute before slowly turning around. She took a slow and steady breath and looked up in my eyes. "I don't love you." A tear fell from her eyes but she quickly wiped it away.

We stood there in silence. She didn't mean it and we both knew it too. She began to turn around but I stopped her once again. Before she could say anything else, I smashed my lips onto hers.

She was surprise at the sudden force but soon melted in the kiss. We passionately kissed with so much feeling. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. She tangled her fingers through my hair. My arms found their way around her waist.

We pulled back and rested our forehead against one anothers. We panted for air. "Tell me you didn't feel anything in that kiss," I whispered. We opened our eyes and stared back at each other.

A tear fell freely down from her eyes but I quickly wiped it away with my thumb. "I'm sorry," she softly cried before she pulled back just in time for a black range rover to pull up in front of us.

She ran across the parking lot and in one swift movement she disappeared inside of the car but before the door closed, I saw a glimpse of blonde hair. I watched the black car drove away off to the distance and I was left there to my own thoughts.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't flinch or pull back from it. I needed the comfort right now so I pulled the person in a hug. Her familiar scent filled my nose as I cried on her shoulder.

"It will be okay," she whispered as she pushed back my hair. I didn't respond but instead I cried. Soft hands were placed on either side of my cheeks. I was forced to look up at her.

Perrie's comforting blue eyes relaxed me. "I'm here for you like always." I nodded and hugged her in my embrace. She will always be here for me.

Jasmine's Pov:

"So she just shoved you off a pier?" Niall asked. I nodded in response. I cried silently in my arms as I avoiding Niall's eyes. He seemed to taken notice of me crying and pulled off to the side of the rode.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to face me. He pulled me in a hug. I let out my cries on his shoulder. He rubbed my back in a comforting way to try to calm me down.

"Everything will be okay," he said. "Please don't tell anyone what Perrie has done. I don't need anymore sorrows from the others," I sniffed. He pulled back to face me. "Jasmine. It's best we tell the others what she did. It could get out of hand if we don't say anything," he said. "No," I shook my head. "No it won't. Promise me you won't tell?"

He kept quiet. "Please?" I scanned his eyes for anything. He sighed and gave me a nod. "Thank you," I pulled him in another hug. "I just need some comfort from you. Your the only one out of the group I can come to at the moment," I said.

"I am always here for you. Remember that," he whispered. "Zayn told me that," I said. "I'm not Zayn," he said. I looked back up at him. His eyes were already on me.

He scanned my face before his eyes met mine again. He wiped a tear away with his thumb. I sent him a smile and pulled him in a hug. I buried my head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around me. I breathed in his scent as it comforted me.

I smiled. "Thank you." "Your welcome," he said. "Remember everything will work out. Zayn will notice what Perrie is doing sooner or later," he said which I replied with a nod.

I didn't want to speak. I needed a shoulder to cry on and he was perfect for it. We stayed in each other's arms for what felt like hours. We both didn't mind any of it. We enjoyed our embrace in each other's arms.

We soon had to pull back and continue on the road. He gave me a smile before driving away once again. We kept quiet through out the ride. Niall knew I needed my space so he let me be.

I didn't know how much longer I can go with this anymore. I care for Zayn so much more than he knows. I am madly in love with him and It hurts too much to even think about how he doesn't believe me.

All I want from him is to believe me but will that ever happen? No. Never.

A/n: Only four more days of school till thanksgiving break and I can't be more excited then ever! More updates to come soon! Who is going to Black Friday? I am! I'm going just to get people mad and maybe buy myself a few things. Anyways keep an eye out for more updates!