~If Only You Remember Chapter 29~

If Only You Remember Chapter 29

Jasmine's Pov:

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Zayn screamed in fear as I chased him around the room.

Everyone was watching us amused and are in hysterics. "That doesn't mean anything," I yelled as I jumped on him and tackled him down.

Zayn let out a rather girl scream when he hit the hard ground. "I won't lie again! I promise!" He exclaimed. I pinned his arms behind his back.

"Yeah sure you won't," I sarcastically said. "I keep my promises," he gasp. "Sure you do," I rolled my eyes. 

There were many footsteps behind me as I was about to knock Zayn out but I felt strong arms pick me up. "Let go," I said as I tried punching the person. Zayn sat up shocked as he grabbed his wrist.

His mouth was slightly opened. His eyes were wide at what happened.

I was kicking who ever was behind me. "Let go. Zayn still needs a punch or two for lying," I glared at Zayn. Zayn's eyes widen even more and he ran behind Liam.

"Jasmine it's not working if you kick me," Zachary chuckled. I let out a frustrated sigh and crossed my arms.

"What ever," I huffed. I was set down on the couch. "Well that was entertaining," Niall laughed. "Yeah sure it was. Lets see you get chased by Jasmine," Zayn said.

That quickly shut Niall up as he look over at me. I smirked at him as he nervously gulped and ran behind Liam also.

"Don't hide behind me," Liam said. "I don't want to be punch," Liam put his hands in the air and quickly walked away.

"Hey wait," Eleanor said. Everyone looked at her. "Where is Makayla and Harry?" Eleanor asked. We looked around the room to see they were both gone.

"I. Don't. Know," I said. "Strange," Danielle said. "I volunteer to find them!" Louis shouted before he took off running. Niall ran after him to help. Probably scared that I might throw a punch or two.

Zayn nervously sat on the couch across from me. "Wait a minute," I said. I sniffed the air to smell berries and vanilla perfume. "What's wrong?" Zachary asked.

"Is that perfume I smell?" I sniffed it again. Zayn's face went pale and frozen. Everyone started to sniff the air. "Yeah it does," Eleanor said.

"It's the perfume from Victoria Secret," Danielle said. "Oh my god it is," Eleanor said. "Why would there be perfume here?" Zachary asked. "I'm not sure," Liam said.

"Maybe-" I began to say but looked over at Zayn knowing who was here. He was looking everywhere but me. I was glaring at him even though he wasn't looking. He could sense my hard glare.

"Maybe what Jasmine?" Zachary asked. "Maybe it was Zayn's present for me," I said through gritted teeth. Me saving his butt. He better owe me.

"New perfume?" Eleanor asked. Zayn looked over at me with a confused look. I gave him a go with it look and he seemed to catch on. "Y-Yeah," he stuttered. I sighed knowing he was a very bad liar.

"Yeah we made a bet who can run the fastest and I won. So he owes me new perfume which I guess he has got me," I said.

"Wow Jasmine beating Zayn in a race. Never thought I would see Jasmine run," Zachary joked.

"Hey! I just hate running. That's all," I shrugged. "Yeah sure. That's it," Zachary said. I smacked the back of his head. "Ow," he whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh that's amazing! Zayn being nice and buying Jasmine a gift," Eleanor gushed. "What's that suppose to mean?" Zayn and I both said.

"Oh nothing," Danielle and Eleanor winked. My cheeks turned bright red and so did Zayn's. Before we could say anything an out of breath Niall and Louis ran in with Harry and Makayla behind them.

"We," Louis said out of breath. "Found them," Niall finished. "Well that's a relief," Liam said. "Why are you out of breath?" Zachary asked.

"Makayla and Harry thought it be funny if they ran away from us," Louis said. "So we chased them through the neighbor hood.

"Hey why does it smell like perfume?" Makayla asked, changing the subject. Harry sniffed the air and said, "Yeah it does."

"Zayn bought Jasmine perfume for loosing a bet," Zachary said. "He did?" Makayla said and looked at me.

I gave her a go with it look. "Oh!" She said, "Right I remember now." "She knows?" Zayn whispered. "Yeah?" I said more like a question. He sighed and shook his head.

Makayla bit her lip as everyone was talking. She was never one to keep a secret either. She hated lying. She looked at everyone nervously.

She walked over to me and dragged me away. "Makayla you know I can't lie. Especially to them," she whispered. "I know. Just please this time. Zayn doesn't want anyone to know," I whispered.

"Since when did you keep secrets for Zayn?" She crossed her arms. "Since we became as you call it "friends". Since then," I said. "Seems like someone has feelings," she said.

"Makayla I don't," I said. "Stop denying it Jasmine. We all know you do," she sounded frustrated. "How would you know how I feel?" I frowned.

"I may not but the way you act you sure do. Stop running away from your feelings and admit them," she snapped. I was surprised at her sounded outburst.

"I know you question your feelings Jasmine and if you do, you obviously do have feelings. If you say you don't then what ever. Your denying yourself," she said.

"I-" I began to say but I was speechless. I didn't know what to say part of me knows that's true but the other part of me says its not.

"You know what? Forget it. I'm not going to deal with this right now. Just figure out your feelings," she said before walking off.

I stood there stunned at what just happened.

A/n: Hello lovelies! A little drama in here. I hope you like this short chapter. Sorry for the chapter btw. I'm trying to work on the longer chapters! I promise there will be longer chapters. Next chapter should be up soon!

Fact #9

*I love all different movies. I really can't pick my all time favorite. I just love all the different genres of movies. From horror to comedy to romance to action. I like them all! But I really like titanic and a walk to remember for a romance movie. And for the other genres I like all movies. I also don't like the Star Trek movies or Star Wars. I'm not a big sci-fi movie fan. The only sci-fi movie that I know is sci-fi will be superman man of steel. (Sorry to all you Star Wars and Star Trek fans)