~If Only You Remember Chapter 45~

If Only You Remember Chapter 45

Jasmine's Pov:

"Now are you sure?" I asked. "Jasmine. I promise you Perrie won't show up," he said. "Alright," I said, "Good." He chuckled and shook his head.

"What?" I asked. "You really want it to be just us don't you?" He laughed. A smile formed its way on my lips. "Maybe," I said.

"Well I want it to be a day with just us," he smiled before looking ahead at the rode. "Anything new?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Nope. Glad to be back though. Oh! I also went to college for arts," I smiled proudly.

His eyes widen in surprise. "Since when did you decide to do art?" He asked. "I thought maybe I should sort my life out. I want to fulfill my dreams," I smiled.

"Good choice. I'm glad you did and faced your fears. Where did you go?" He asked. "Bradford University," I said. "You went back to Bradford?" He asked.

I nodded and said, "A lot of things were going on. I left for a few months. I wanted to get back on track with my life and I guess going back to Bradford was the thing to do."

"Well I'm glad your back. It was boring without your countless arguments and of course your stubbornness," he said. "You missed me and my stubbornness," I said.

"Did not," he protested. "No need to lie my friend," I retorted. "My stubbornness was the only thing that brighten your day. You. Missed. Me!" I poked his nose.

He gave me a weird look and looked ahead again. Causing me to chuckle. "Alright I did. Are you happy now?" He admit. "Now I am," I said.

"Your so weird," he chuckled. "Weird as a good way? Or weird as a bad way?" I asked. He smiled over at me and said, "Weird as a good way." He winked and looked ahead as he turned down a road.

I blushed and looked down. "Is Jasmine blushing?" He gasped. I shot my head up at him and frowned. He had a small smirk on as he kept glancing at me.

"No," I said. "You are. Aren't you?" He teased. I blushed and said, "No I am not." "Doesn't look like it to me," he said. "I'm not blushing," I blushed even more.

He chuckled and said, "I got you to blush." "Whatever," I muttered as I slouched in my seat. He smiled to himself as he drove.

Causing me to blush.

"Someone is blushing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up in front of a parking structure. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere," he simply stated. "Any other details?" I asked. "No."

"Gee thanks for the details," I sarcastically said as we parked and got out. Causing him to laugh to himself. He parked close to a nearby lift. He took the keys out of his car and got out of his car.

We walked over to the lift and pressed the up button. We stood there as we waited for it to come. "Want to just take the stairs?" He asked. "Sounds good," I nodded. We walked over to the stairs and walked up them.

We emerged at the top of the stairs to see cars driving past, people walking around, a park with children playing at, and the London eye.

We walked down to the cross walk and pushed the button that allowed us to walk. A few minutes later, the sign had the person walking show. We walked across the street and down the sidewalk that led to the London Eye.

"Are we going to the London Eye?" I asked a bit surprise. "Yeah," he chuckled, "Why? You don't want to go?" "No I do. I would of never thought you would take me here," I said, "It's my first time here."

"Well," he smirked, "I am glad I brought you here instead of a theme park. Those are just too original." "A theme park would be fun too," I said.

We stopped at the entrance of the London Eye. I looked up at the large wheel that stood in front of me. Zayn wrapped an arm around my shoulder causing my attention to turn towards him.

I raised an eyebrow at him causing him to retrieve his arm. "Sorry," he sheepishly smiled. I chuckled and took his hand in mine. "Come on now. Don't be shy," I winked as I dragged him inside.

We walked up to a man in an uniform that was at the ticket purchase. "Two for our own glass structure," I said. The man did some typing in the cash register. We had to pay a bit more for our own.

It popped open and we handed him the cash. He gave us a ticket and said, "Enjoy." We nodded and walked down to an open glass structure.

A man opened the door for us as we walked in; he closed it behind us.

The glass structure shifted and slowly began to move. We had a great 360° view over London. Many famous landmarks are clearly visible, including Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament.

I've never seen a more gorgeous scenery ever. I pressed my hands up to the glass as I looked out. "Wow," I gasped. Zayn chuckled from behind me.

He walked up from behind me as he rested a hand on my lower back. "I know. Wow," he smiled to himself as he looked down at me.

I caught his stare and looked up at him. He blushed and quickly looked away. "Now who is blushing," I teased.

His cheeks turned even more red. I laughed as I threw my head back.

"Brooks," he warned as he frowned. "Malik," I said. His frown turned upside down as a chuckle escaped his lips. Soon, he was full blown laughing.

It caused me to laugh along.

Zayn's Pov:

Her laugh is so contagious and perfect. I couldn't help but continue to laugh with her. The way her eyes crinkle when she laughs; when she throws her head back.

I stopped laughing and smiled at her. She seemed to have noticed I stopped laughing and stopped. "What?" She smiled. "Nothing," I shook my head and smiled.

She bit her lip from laughing. She looked away and back at the scenery. The whole time I paid attention to her.

I knew from this moment that I am in love with Jasmine. I've fallen in love again with her.

I now knew that I can't be with Perrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Perrie?" I said as I walked in her flat. Grabbing her attention. She turned around and faced me with a smile. "Oh hey Zayn. Where were you?" She asked as she gave my cheek a light kiss before going back and cooking dinner.

"Oh you know out with Jasmine today. I took her to the London eye," I chuckled. She stopped stirring what was on the stove and slowly turned around.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Jasmine?" She asked. "Yeah," I smiled nervously. "She is back?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side. She furrowed her eyebrows together as she was in deep thought.

I hesitantly nodded. "Oh," she forced a smile, "That's great." She slowly turned back around and continued to cook. "Well I'm glad you came to visit me," she said.

"Yeah about that," I said. "Yeah?" She said. "We need to talk," I said. Those few words caused her to stop and stiffen. Knowing what was coming next.

"Ok," she cautiously said. She turned around as I led her to the couch. We sat down as I took her hands in mine. "Perrie," I began.

Tears formed at the corner of her eyes. She choked on her sob as she stood up. Letting go of my hands. I stared up at her feeling a bit sorry. "I'm-" "Don't say anymore," she demanded.

"You don't need to say anything else," she frowned. She pinched the bridge of her nose and looked down, her eyes were close.

"Perrie I'm sorry," I said. "I just. I just don't love you anymore," I admit. I felt so sorry but I knew I can't lead her on. Have her think I still love her. She shot her head up. "What?" She said.

I looked at her in sorrow. "I don't love you," I said. She clenched her fist in anger. A few more tears fell from her eyes as she let out a breath and nodded.

"I understand. I'm sorry but I understand. You love Jasmine right?" She demanded to know. "No," I lied. She nodded and said, "It's better then being with someone you don't love."

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I pushed a strand of hair from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. She nodded. "It's ok," she lightly smiled.

"Friends?" I asked. "I'd like that," she smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "Friends," I repeated. I gave her cheek a light kiss.

I walked out of her flat with out saying another word.

A/n: Here is chapter 45! So Zayn and Perrie aren't together anymore. The games are still going now that Perrie knows jasmine is back! More drama to come now that zerrie broken up and Zayn admit his love to Jasmine, to himself of course!