~If Only You Remember Chapter 34~

If Only You Remember Chapter 34

Jasmine's Pov:

"Hey Jasmine! Where are you-" Louis stopped once he saw me clearly about to cry. He seemed surprise. Of course he would. I rarely cry.

I wiped my eyes and continued to walk back to my car. "Guys! Jasmine is upset!" Louis yelled. The group turned their eyes on me. I ignored their stare and walked away.

I got in my car and started the engine. I closed the door before they could say anything else. I backed up and drove on the road. I wiped under my eyes.

I had so many emotions in me at the moment. I drove faster and arrived back at the flat a few minutes later. I parked the car in the drive way and took the keys out.

I sat in silence in my car. I rested my hands on the steering wheel. I took a deep breath before I screamed. I screamed my lungs out. Every emotion inside of me leaving.

I burst out in tears. I buried my head in my hands and cried. I never knew I held in so many emotions. I was stressed out, hurt, angry, and upset.

I heard a tap on my window. I looked up to see Zachary and Makayla. I wiped my eyes and opened my door. I pulled them in a hug.

"What's wrong?" Zachary asked. I ignored him and continued to cry on their chest. "Zachary. Let me talk to Makayla alone," Makayla whispered.

Zachary nodded and walked away. I cried on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" Concern filling her voice. "Z-Zayn. That's what's wrong," I sobbed.

She rubbed my back and said, "Do you want to talk about it?" "I-I saw him and Perrie at the festival together and I broke. I embarrassed my self in front of a crowd too," my voice cracking at the end.

"Is that why there is ketchup on your jacket?" She asked as I nodded. "Oh I'm sorry," she hugged me tighter. "Let's go in side," she said.

I nodded and started to walk in. Everyone was trailing behind me. I walked inside and went straight for the couch. I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair a few times.

Everyone sat in front of me. Zachary, Louis, Niall, and Harry stood. "What's wrong?" Niall asked, concern filling his voice too. "You never cry," Eleanor and Danielle both said.

"I-I don't want to talk about it," I said. "Oh come on Jasmine. We are here for you. You need to let it all out," Zachary frowned. "I just don't want to talk about it," I snapped.

Everyone fell silent. I sighed and mumbled, "Sorry." "It's fine," Zachary nodded. "I just can't say it. I'm just now getting used to it," I said.

"Did you see Zayn?" Harry asked I looked up at him and hesitantly nodded. "What happened?" Louis asked. "Let's just say I embarrassed myself and he didn't do anything," I sighed.

"His girlfriend was with him," I mumbled. "Zayn has a girlfriend?" Liam asked. "Yeah I said he did before," I said. "Oh guess we didn't hear," Liam said.

"I don't know what to do," I groaned. "About what?" Danielle asked. Me falling in love with Zayn again. That's what. "Something," I said. She sighed and nodded.

I rested my head in my hands and let out a loud sigh. "I just want to go home," I said. "You already are," Eleanor lightly chuckled.

"No I mean home home," I said. They all looked at me including Makayla. "Back in Bradford," I said.

"Why?" Liam asked. "I can't take this anymore," I said. "Take what?" Niall asked. "This," I said gesturing to everyone and me.

"You can't leave," Louis whined. "Your like my best friend," he said. I lightly smiled and said, "I know and I'm sorry. I just need to get away from everything."

"When will you leave?" Harry asked. I looked up at all of them and said, "Tonight." "You can't just leave," Zachary said. "Is this about Zayn and his new girl friend?" Danielle asked. "No," I lied.

"I'm sorry but I got to go. I will come back sometime next week to get my things," I said. I stood up and walked towards the door. I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

"You can't just leave everything behind. What about us? Your friends?" A thick Irish accent said. I turned around and looked into Niall's blue eyes.

"I'm sorry I just have to," I looked down. He let go of my wrist. I ran out of my flat and not looking back.

Makayla ran out after me, clearly frustrated and upset. "You can't keep running from everything Jasmine!" Makayla yelled from behind me.

I ignored her and got in my car again. I just can't take this anymore. I have to let my feelings of Zayn go away. I need to leave and sort everything out.

I let out of a few tears as I started my car.

I backed out and drove away. Well this is it. I'm leaving London which I thought would of been the best time of my life but I guess not. I smiled to myself.

I'm going back home.

A/n: Aw Jasmine is leaving! She is going back home in Bradford. Anyways! I'm leaving tomorrow to Colorado and I will try to update when I have wifi! Next update shall be soon alright?(: