~If Only You Remember Chapter 39~

If Only You Remember Chapter 39

Makayla's Pov:

~A few months later~

"Is it really that hard Zachary?" I asked. "Yes it is Makayla," he sarcastically said. "Hurry up," I groaned. "Let's see you try fixing the tv then," he glared.

The door bell ringed, interrupting us. "Sorry but I have to get the door," I said. He shook his head and went back fixing the tv.

"You sound a lot like Jasmine," he muttered. I laughed out loud as I walked towards the door.

I opened it to reveal a familiar curly hair boy standing nervously. His head was looking down and he whispered to himself such as 'You can do it Harry' or 'Just tell her'.

"Harry?" I asked a bit confused. He shot his head up with a nervous smile. "Makayla hey!" He stuttered over his words. Zachary's head shot up as he smirked at me.

I glared at him as I blushed and looked at Harry. "Can I talk to you out here?" He nervously asked. "Um ok," I cautiously said. I walked outside, closing the door but before seeing Zachary making kissy faces.

I rolled my eyes as I turned to face a sick looking Harry. "Harry? Are you ok?" I asked. A smirked formed across his lips.

"I am now," he winked. I rolled my eyes and smiled before crashing my lips onto his.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. Our bodies pressed firmly against each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now that I got you outside of the flat. Let me take you out tonight," he murmured against my lips. Yep folks you heard that right. Harry and I are a couple. Weird right?

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "I don't know. I mean I have work and the tv is broken," I sighed. "Then I promise the girls I will have a day out with them-" "Shh. I'll pick you up at eight," he winked before lightly pressing his lips against mine and jogging back to his car.

Boy that curly hair boy is demanding like that. I chuckled and walked back in the house. Accidentally hitting Zachary with the door. "Ow," he moaned in pain as he rubbed his head.

"Sorry," I laughed. "What happened?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "Out side with Mr. Harry Styles," he said. I blushed and looked away. "Go back finishing the tv," I said as I pushed him away jokingly.

"It's done," he laughed. "Them go food shopping or something. I don't know," I laughed.

He chuckled and walked away. I smiled to myself. Zachary and I have grown closer now since Jasmine has been gone. What am I going to do without him?

Zayn's Pov:

"Babe," I whined as I walked through the door. Silenced filled the air. I sighed and walked towards the kitchen yet to find another note.

I picked up the small yellow sticky note off the fridge.

~*~*~

Sorry Hun, out with my brother.

See you soon X

~*~*~

I sighed as I tossed the note in the filled trash can of other notes. I opened the fridge yet to find it empty.

"I really need to go food shopping," I muttered to myself. I picked up my car keys and walked back to the front door.

I opened the door and walked out, closing it behind me. I jogged down the grass field of mine and Perrie's flat.

Yes me and her have moved in together finally but ever since then she has been distant. I think it's just the nerves but I really don't know.

I unlocked my car door and got in. I twisted the key in the ignition and backed out. I drove down to the nearest grocery store.

The drive down went by quick and fast. I pulled up in the closest parking spot by the automatic doors.

I took the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. I locked it and made my way to the door. The doors opened by itself as I walked in.

I grabbed myself a cart and walked down to the cereal. I walked down the aisle till I find the one I'm looking for.

I grabbed lucky charms and Cheerios .I placed them in the cart. I walked down the aisle to where the fridge was at the back. A line of glass refrigerators came into view.

I walked down to the milk, opening the glass door and grabbed the fat free milk, placing it in the cart. I closed the door and continued my way down the aisle.

Shopping music was lightly playing in the back ground as customers shopped.

I went towards the end of the refrigerators to find eggs, sausage, and bacon in it. I opened the door and grabbed two of each things.

I closed the door and walked to the treats. A wall full of chips, donuts, bread, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, etc. You know all those treats.

I grabbed a loaf of bread and placed it in the cart. I walked down the aisle grabbing some chips, Oreos, peanut butter and jelly. I placed them all in the cart.

I pushed the cart down the aisle as I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Zayn?" The brown hair guy said. I looked at him confused. "I'm sorry do I know you?" I said confused.

He looked a bit taken back. "It's Zachary. Jasmine's brother?" He said. My eyes widen in realization.

"Oh right! Sorry I didn't recognize you," I admit. I awkwardly scratched the back if my neck.

I haven't heard that name in awhile. Well both of the names. Jasmine. It feels weird saying that name.

He awkwardly chuckled and trailed off saying, "Yeah." "So um how are things?" I asked.

"Well things are well," he half smiled. "How are the lads?" He asked. "Uh haven't talk to them in awhile," I admit. "Oh how come?" He asked.

"Been busy," I shamefully said. "Oh," he awkwardly said. "How is Makayla?" I asked. "Well. Her and Harry are well also," he said. My eyes widen.

"Harry and Makayla?" I asked surprised. He chuckled and said, "Yeah I know." I chuckled and said, "How's Jasmine?"

My stomach twisted at saying her name out loud. His smile faltered but forced one back on. "Wouldn't know. Haven't talked to her in a few months since she left," he said.

My mouth gaped as my eyes widen. "Left? What do you mean left?" I asked. I frowned a bit confused.

His eyes widen in realization. "Uh I got to go. Nice seeing you," he stuttered as he quickly walked away.

I stood there stunned.

Why did Jasmine leave? And to where?

A/n: Hello lovelies! It's been awhile since I've update! Next update shall be up soon but it will be difficult since I started school. Just a little chapter but I hope you all liked it! Nothing to special. Anyways next chapter shall be up soon like I said!(: