~If Only You Remember Chapter 4~

If Only You Remember Chapter 4

Zayn's Pov:

"So where did the girls go today?" I asked. "Shopping but they should be home any minute," Liam said. We continued to play Call Of Duty. "Any luck finding your mystery girl Zayn?" Harry asked. "No," I said. "I tried everything! Twitter! Interviews! I even went back to Starbucks but I can't even find her anywhere," I said. He patted my leg and said, "Don't worry to much about it, you will find her."

"I hope but the strange thing is that I met her before but I probably didn't because there are so many girls I see each day, and this girl makes me so attach to her but I can't stand her at the same time," I said. "Ah so a love hate kind of thing," Niall said. "Exactly," I said.

I was about to say something but got cut off with someone down stairs. "Hey boys! We brought some new people who just moved here," Eleanor yelled from downstairs. "Come on, lets meet who El and Dani brought," Louis said. We turned off the tv and ran out the game room and down stairs. We saw two girls standing next to Danielle. One was acting shy and the other was in shock and confusion. Maybe a fan? Great.. The girl who looked shocked and confused landed her eyes on me and her look stayed shock but with anger. Maybe not..

"Boys I would like you to meet Jasmine and Makayla. Makayla and Jasmine meet Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn," Danielle said. The shy girl looked up and met eye to eye with me. I nudged Harry and whispered, "Found her."

He looked confused for a minute but realized what I was talking about. "Which one?" He whispered. "The one I'm looking at, the girl with the black beanie on," I whispered. "Wow she is gorgeous but not as gorgeous as her friend," Harry said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Come meet Jasmine and Makayla boys," Eleanor said.

We walked off the last of the stairs and stood in front of the two girls. "I'm Makayla," the girl with brown hair and blue eyes said. She shook all of our hands. Harry kissed her hand and her cheeks turned a light shade if pink. I chuckled and smiled. "And I'm Jasmine," the girl I been looking for said. Ahh so her name is Jasmine! That name sounds familiar..

She shook all of our hands besides mine. She didn't even look at me. "Wow she must hate you," Niall whispered to me. "Tell me about it," I whispered. "So your name is Jasmine?" I said to her with a smirk and a wink. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Don't talk to me," she said walking away. The room went silent. "Awkward," Louis said. "Lou!" Eleanor scolded. "What!? It's true it went to an awkward silence," he said with his hands up. "It's alright El," I said.

Everyone started to walk in the living but I pulled Makayla back. "What the hell?" She said. I spun her around. "What do you want?" She snapped. Ouch well that hurt. Why does everyone hate me? What did I do? "Why is your friend Jasmine treating me like shit?" I asked. "Wow I guess you really don't remember," she said. "Remember what?" I asked, confused.

"Why don't you ask her?" She said. She pushed me away and walked to where the others are. I groaned and went to find Jasmine. I walked everywhere upstairs but couldn't find her. I walked past a bathroom and heard sniffling. I stopped and walked back.

I knocked on the door and said, "Jasmine? Are you in here?" "Go away," she said. "Let me in," I said. "How about no," she said. She was getting on my nerves big time.

"Jasmine open this damn door," I said. "Nah I'm good," she said. I could tell she was smirking knowing this is pissing me off. "Fine then," I said walking away. I went to grab the bathroom key in my room. I walked back out and to the bathroom.

"Jasmine last chance open the door," I said. "Nope," she said. I groaned and opened the door with the key. "What are you doing-" she was cut off with the door swinging open. "How did you open the door?" She asked. I showed her the key with a smirk. She rolled her eyes. I walked in and closed the door. I sat down next to her. To my surprise she didn't move away. I put my hand on her knee and she flinched but didn't move.

We sat there in silence, the only thing you could hear was her sniffs. "Jasmine can you please tell me why you hate me?" I asked. She looked at me with red puffy watery eyes. "You really don't remember?" She said. "Remember what?" I asked, confused. "Just forget it," she said.

"It's not even worth trying to get you to remember," she said. She stood up and walked out of the bathroom. What did I do to hurt her so badly? I shook my head and stood up. Why even bother to get her to like me? Or at least not hate me. I walked to my bedroom. I walked over to my bedside table. I set my iPhone down on it. I walked over to my drawers and grabbed my phone charger. When I did I knocked something down. "What the?" I said, confused I picked it up and realized it was a picture.

Probably some random picture but could never hurt to look right? I looked at the picture and oh was I wrong...

Jasmine's Pov:

I walked downstairs to where the others are. I sat down next to Makayla. "Are you ok?" Niall asked. I looked up at him. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I said. "You look like you were crying," he said. Everyone turned their attention in me. I wiped my eyes and said, "It's nothing I'm fine." I faked smiled. "Oh alright then," he said.

We heard foot steps come down the stairs. We turned our attention to Zayn coming down the stairs. He studied me for some reason. He furrowed his eyebrows together and concentrated. What the hell is he doing? He looked down at something in his hand then back at me. I couldn't see what it was from here. "Oh my god," he said. He dropped what ever was in his hand on the floor. "What's wrong?" Harry asked. He still stared at me. "It's nothing," he said.

"You seemed a little shocked and surprise," Louis said. "It's nothing I promise," Zayn said. "Alright then mate," Liam said. He picked up what ever he dropped and put it in his pocket. He walked over to us slowly and sat down across from me. He was staring at me. I began to feel uncomfortable so I turned to look at Makayla.

"Why is Zayn staring at you?" She whispered. "I have no clue," I whispered. "It's starting to get uncomfortable," I whispered. "Just ignore him," she whispered. "I have been ever since I bumped into him at Starbucks," I whispered.

"True but I mean don't look at him," she whispered, I nodded. "So Jasmine and Makayla," Eleanor said. I snapped my head to look at them. "What do you think of the boys?" Danielle asked with a smile. "They are great guys," makayla smiled. "Really nice and funny," I said. "Would you still like to hang out with us?" Niall asked. I looked at Makayla and shrugged.

"Yeah sure why not?" I said. "It would be fun," Makayla said. "Great! We should all hang out again tomorrow," Liam said. "Why not have them sleep over?" Eleanor said. "Plus it would give us a chance to have girls night," Danielle said. "No no no we don't want to intrude or anything," Makayla said. "You aren't intruding," Harry said. "Please stay," Louis begged with puppy dog eyes. I looked over at Makayla and raised an eyebrow. "It's up to you," I said. "Sure why not but we need to get our stuff first," Makayla smiled.

Everyone cheered and crushed us with hugs. Me and Makayla were laughing at how crazy these people are. "Your my new best friend Jazzy. Is it ok if I call you that?" Louis asked. I laughed and said, "Sure." He grinned and hugged me. "Lou! Can't breath," I said. "Oops! Sorry," he chuckled. He walked over to Eleanor and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

I sighed and smiled at them. "Seems like an old relationship you used to have huh? It sure reminds me of the last relationships I had," Zayn said behind me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Louis and Eleanor, don't they remind you of your last relationships?" He asked. "I don't know. I don't like thinking about my past relationships," I snapped.

"Sorry it just reminds me," he said with a look of hurt in his eyes. I sighed and walked away. What was that all about? Zayn changed in a couple of minutes. He like became nice and not a big jerk and a flirt. He seems different and I don't like it... Something is up.

A/n: I know short chapter! Im sorry! I thought since I havent updated in awhile, I thought I should update quickly! I will try to update soon and make next chapter longer! Im going to be busy this weekend in San Francisco. So I probably wont get a chance to update this weekend! Vote? Comment?