~If Only You Remember Chapter 60~

If Only You Remember Chapter 60

Jasmine's Pov:

~Six months later~

"Jasmine Brooks! How dare you!" Zachary hollered. I let out a squeal and ran away from his grip. His long legs ran after me which was a big advantage for him. We ran around the house, he chased me. "Get back here!" He shouted. I laughed and ran past my mum who pulled the apple pie out of the oven. "Ooh! Jasmine, watch it," she said. "Sorry mum," I giggled. Zachary caught up to me and his long muscular arms wrapped around my waist. He picked me up and spun me around, the two of us laughing.

My mum let out a soft chuckle at the sight of us. "I'm going to get you back," he mischievously said. "You can't prank the master," I teased. "Watch your mouth girl," he wiggled his eyebrows. I slapped his arm and let out a loud laugh. The doorbell rung interrupting our conversation. "Your turn," he gave me a light push towards the door. I let out a groan and walked to the front door. I walked past my father who sat in the living room chair watching a football game. "What's the score?" I hollered to him as I walked towards the door. "3-0," he answered.

I opened the door to reveal brown curly hair and a pair of green eyes staring back at me. "Hello Jasmine," he winked. My eyes widen in surprise. "Aren't you going to let me in?" He chuckled. A group of faces appeared from behind him. One of them included Makayla's. "Makayla? Harry? Liam? Danielle? Louis? Eleanor? Niall?" I asked in confusion. "Look who stopped by!" Makayla grinned. A frown appeared on my face. Everyone's expression turned into confusion and nervousness. "Is something wrong?" Eleanor asked. A smile fell upon my lips as I pulled everyone in a group hug.

"Nothing is wrong," I whispered with the smile evident on my lips. "What is going on out there? Who was it Jasmine?" Zachary appeared from behind. "Lads! Girl friends of the lads! Makayla! How are you all?" He asked as he joined in on the hug. "Hello Zachary," they chorused together in laughter. "Come in everyone. We are just about to have pie," I said. I shuffled everyone inside and closed the door behind.

"Mum! Dad! Look who stopped by. We met some friends back in London. They came to visit," I yelled. My mum appeared from behind the wall along with my father. They have smiles acrossed their lips. "Hello everyone. It is so nice to meet you. You can call me Amy," my mum said. She hugged everyone. "My name is Jim," my father nodded and shook hands with everyone. "Niall." "Liam." "Harry." Louis." Eleanor." "And I'm Danielle." They each introduced themselves.

"We are about to have pie. Please come and have a slice," my mum encouraged. "No thank you Amy. We are only stopping by for a few minutes," Liam explained with a small smile. "Well there is pie if you want any," she smiled before escorting her and my father back in the kitchen, leaving us alone. "What do you mean, 'A few minutes'?" I asked with a sad smile that soon turned into a frown. "Awe, turn that frown upside down," Niall smiled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. My lip twitched upward for a second.

"I'm guessing you all didn't stop by just to say hello," Zachary said. Danielle sent me a sad smile. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What is wrong?" I asked. "Nothing is wrong. We came here to give this to you," Harry said. He nudged Louis forward. Louis gave me a small knowing smile as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a long white envelope. My name was written on the front in cursive writing.

"What is this?" I asked. "Read it when you're alone," Louis instructed. I gave them a weary nod. "Well, it was nice to see everyone," Danielle said. "But, we need to be leaving. Make sure to keep in touch," Niall said. "We need to hang out again," Eleanor added. "You can't leave now. You just got here," Makayla said. "We were given orders that we need to follow," Harry sent me a wink. My eyes widen.