chapter 2 (the meet of the god parents)

3rd persons Pov.

After Naruto patted shikamaru's hair, more and more students started to show up in the classroom, and then after that, the teacher started to show up as well.

"Ok, class, as you know, that i'm jirariya Sensei. You're a business class teacher i'm here to teach you guys how to manage business or etc. About business, if you have any questions, just ask me." Jirariya sensei explained.

'Hmm, that name sounds familiar. Where did i hear it......' Naruto thought.

"~~uzumaki-namikaze...!naruto....!" Naruto heard him say his name, so he stood up and say "present!".

'Wait, Naruto, as in minatos and kushina's child, i heard about it?!' Jirariya thought.

"Ok, you may sit down." Jirariya said as Naruto obeyed.

"Ok, let js start our lesson now." He started as he picked up a text book wich is in his table and started explaining the basic things to how to manage a business.

As the lectures started some students didn't really listened to the lectures ugh rich kids😒 while our baby naruto listened to every little details about how to manage a business even though he already knew but he was just happy that someone like the topic 'business'.

After the bell rings hinting them to go to their next class, Naruto was dissatisfied about how short the time was even though the business lecture was about 3-4 hours, but it felt seconds to him.

As they bid goodbye to their teacher, jirariya called naruto "hey naruto come to see me after class," he said to Naruto as the students whispered what naruto did or assuming something ugh gossipers😒.

Naruto wondered about why he wanted to see him but he honestly didn't care so he moved on to his another class which is computer class.

" Students, you're here to learn how to control a virus or any sorts of problems that ythe ou may find on your laptop.

You ask me a question if you don't know how to control it, i'm going to explain first how to do it before we get to the real problem. Is that clear?" Info-chan said, explaining how she's going to teach us.

"Ok, so let's get into the lesson. If you have a virus on your computer or any sorts of gadgets, first you need to find out if it's a big of a deal.

Then you need to~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" as she explained she showed us some pictures from tv screen to how to do it naruto just read the text book i mean he can already hack some top companies so he just read the text book to see other viruses or any types of problem.

He was really impressed with the details in the book it really explained every single detail on how to get rid of the problems, but they never showed how to hack, but besides that, he was really impressed.

"And that's it    for todays lesson guys it ended pretty early, so you can use those computers, and when the bell rings, you can head out to your next class." She said as there were laready some students who played games in the computer.

Naruto then opened the computer, and he signed his google account in the computer he then noticed that his grandpa emailed him, and he clicked his email to see that his gramps needed his help.

Sfx: the email look like this→-i'm sorry to interrupt you're day naruto but the company needed you're help our best editor got sick so he can't finish the project and this project is really important and the deadline is the day after tomorrow p.s i need you're help pls-