chapter 28

Fast forward to present.

Narutos pov.

Darkness....

Darkness is all I can see...nothing more. Everything is dark...why is it?

Why is it dark?

.

..

...

..

.

Oh right...I was k1dnapped...

.

..

...

..

.

What now?
.
.
.
.
"~~~~~....~~~?"

I can hear someone's voice getting louder and louder each step they took.

But...I still can't hear them.

Suddenly someone took off the blindfold(?) Whatever the thing covering my eyes.

I hissed as the light was facing directly on my f*cking eyes.

I slowly then tried to get used to it and looked at my k1dnappers.

....

Tf-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!"

"What the actual f........is going on? Jiji?"

I said, looking at my adopted grandfather.

"Surprise! Ehehe..."

"So you think that it fine to kidnap somebody and made them think that they are going to d13, made them accept their fate, just for a surprise? That's so thoughtful of you..."

I said in sarcasm as I rolled my eyes.

Everyone sweat dropped at my sarcasm.

"Oh well, can somebody untie me?"

As I said this someone immediately untied me and apologised.

I sighed and looked around.

Maybe a little bit too fancy for my taste but it's ok I guess

Few minutes had passed by, and I was greeting the guests, eating the suppers and etc.

When I noticed that there were unfamiliar faces, talking to jiji.

All of them including jiji, were looking at my direction.

So I, ofcourse headed towards there. Maybe it was a bad idea but who cares?

Jiji noticed me and introduced me to the 2 people.

"Ah! This is the person i have been talking about! Naruto introduce yourself to them."

"Good evening everyone, my name is Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki."

I said as I bowed politely at the two.

"Happy birthday Naruto, It's a great pleasure to finally meeting the only son of Minato-san and Kushina-san, My name is Rin Nohara, I am one of your father's students, nice to finally meet you Naruto!"

A middle aged woman said. She has a brunette hair and Amber eyes. She is very stunning but the thing that I noticed about her is the two purple triangular on her cheeks.

"And I am your mother's gaurdian, Yoko Kurama, Happy 20th birthday, Naruto"

To be continued.

I know Naruto's birthday was two months ago and I'm sorry that I haven't been updating T-T

Will you forgive me? 🥺