chapter 25

"Lets see if he can figure this one out" with out being said the man smirked as he looked down the window.

The boys were silent as naruto discussed this issue with his god mother/father, jiji and all his other connections about what happened.

"....thank you for telling this to us naruto...but cancwe have some alone time to think?" Tsunade said as naruto nodded and went outside.

The boys were about to follow him when they got stopped by jiji.

"I know naruto can protect himself and if it wasn't for you guys...ugh i hate to say this...naruto could be dead.

I know my grandson can be a bit..stubborn sometimes but no matter how stubborn he is...he needs someone to look after him..."

Jiji paused a bit in his sentence as the boys could hear that he was stress about all of this.

"We promise that we'll look after naruto, you can rely on us sir..." said sai as jiji sighed out of relief after that they were dismissed.

The old man sighed as he rubbed his forhead. 'Im glad that you have a reliable friends naruto...'.

"...shall we continue?" Asked somebody as they began to look serious.

"We shall.." said the three seriously as all of the people could feel the KI surrounding them, they gulped as they secretly prayed for help.

"I wonder what they are talking about in there...." said sakura as the girls shrugged their shoulders.

"But...where are the boys?" Asked tenten as th girls agreed with her. "Yeah...where are they?"

To be continued.

Hi guys its been so long since i had updated and i graduated! I am now turning grade 7.

But...its been a hard month for me as i have to study lots and lots for a special class or stem class in high school because my grand mother and mama wants me to take them.

So i hope you like this chapter and see hou in my next one!