chapter 5🌟

3rd's persons pov.

Naruto and jiji got in to the limo and started chatting about some topics mostly naruto's school life.

"So naruto how was you're department?" Jiji started. "It was fine I have a tons of fun!" Naruto replied back happily.

'I'm.glad that his having fun after all those years of bullied he finnaly had fun' jiji thought as he lisstens to his grandsons blabbering about school.

Jiji then slowly spaced out of hiss thoughts 14 years ago.

Jiji's pov.

              Flashback

14 years ago it was naruto's fist time at kindergarten, I was really excited for him but also worried.

I had  a   bad feeling about naruto going to kindergarten but ignored that thought.

That is until 5 months later  naruto started getting weird and some small weird bruise started to apear on his knee.

It was really weird since naruto was a really elegant polite and never tripped before but i thought that sometimes he can trip so i never asked about it.

Until 2 years later he was getting more and more small but yet bigger bruises everywhere, I decided to place my trained bodygaurd to spy on naruto to school.

Thst was when i realized that he was being mistreated by his classmates and his teacher.

Except for one i decided to go a background check on him, he was an average teacher whose caring but his parents died in a fire.

So he is just like narto huh.... i thought as i keep spying on naruto until he graduated in highschool.

Looking back at it now i feel really guilty about how i didn't tranfer naruto into homeschooling or to another school but when i tried to tell him that if he would like to transfer.

He declined saying he doesn't want to transfer i gave up after that knowing once naruto said so i would never force him to do what he doesn't want.

"I.....JIJI!...." I snapped back out of my thought as naruto called me.

"Yes?" I asked him. "We're here! 'ttebayo!" He informed. "Oh let's get off shall we?" I said as me and naruto got off from the limo.

     3rd persons pov.

"Naruto! You're here!" An old voice said as she hugged naruto. "Tadaima oba-chan" naruto replied hugging back to his grandma.

The both stopped hugging as they chatted for a few minutes sbout school and stuff like that when he heared someone said his name.

"Naruto-nii-san!!!!" Someone said as a kid pounced into him hugging naruto titly as naruto catched the kid.

"Woah konohamaru! You could get hurt 'ttebayo!" Naruto said disciplining the child who just giggled.

"Hai! Hai~!" Konohamaru playfully replied as he hugged naruto. "Let's go to tge playroom Naruto-nii-san!" He said wanting to play with his 'brother'.

"Sigh hai! Gomené ba-chan, ji-san but konohamaru wants to play with me we'll go talk later" naruto sighed as he bid the two old people.

The two due then goes into the mansion as naruto greeted the butlers, bodygaurds, and maids that took care of him when he was little.

They then climbed the stairs up to the  flat staair as there are an elevator if they don't want to use the stairs.