chapter 12

Chapter 12

After that day, the two became friends, and naruto, introduced, deidara, to his other male friends.

The boys was bitter about it, but hidded it to themselves, and they introduced themselves to deidara, but when naruto look away, they all glared, at the new boy, and the boy just smirked, making them angry.

Fast forwards to 1 week after their meeting.

And now the guys are now close, to their exams, all of them are really busy, with their studies(except for naru and shika, cause they're are smart-ss).

Naruto, is now at the town, looking around, seeing if something caught his eyes.

Naruto's pov.

Hm..wait...why am i here again? Oh right...i'm out of books, to read...might as well as buy some souvenirs, for my friends...

I thought, as i look around the town, and buying some things, that my friends, had said, when they talk in the cafeteria.

....i look around to see, if there's more, that i wanted to buy, and i then remembered that, lee needs some new knee pads.

After i got some knee pads, i guess, i now need to buy a new book, or novels...

I then called a taxi, to bring me at the, bookstore, after a few minutes of ride, i then arrived at my destination.

Hmm...let's see, i thought, as i look around the bookstore, after a few minutes, of looking, i found an interesting, book, i rose my left arms, to reach the book, from the shelf, but found another hand reaching for it.

"...!" I turned my head to the right side, and found a tall, pale, and familiar, dude, reaching out for the book, that i wanted.

Where did i seen him before?......

"Oh, sorry about that, do you want that book too?" The man spoke, as i snapped out from my thoughts, and nodded my head.

"Oh...that's a bit unfortunate," the man said, as he withdraw his hands from the shelf.

"Oh, it's ok, you can have it, i just wanted, to see it" i said, as i waved both of my hands.

"Oh, i see...well then, thank you" the man said, as he grab the book, and bowed politely at me, while i was doing the same things as him, except for the fact, that i gave him the book.

Sigh...i guess i will have to find, another book....mendouksé

After grabbing some random books, and novels, i then grabbed the stuff, and head back to the dorm room, giving the stuffs to the boys, and kept the stuff, to my other friends, that i will probably give, it to them, tomorrow.

I woke up, looking at the clock......oh it's still 6:50 am.....6:50 WHAT?!

I got up brushing my teeth roughly, before, changing into some comfortable, and easy clothes, and, rushed down, to my math class.

I panted, as i got there, and entered the classroom, to find out, that there are no students there....

I looked at the blackboard, and read "go to the main hall, as there are an unexpected anouncement' ......"

After reading, i yeeted my bad at my usual sit, and rushed, once again, to the main hall, to see all of my friends there.

"Oh, naruto you're here!" Sakura said, i panted, and handed her, the perfume, that she wanted.

"Gasp!! Thank you naruto!" Soon, i handed all the stuff, that i grabbed, from my bag, and told them, that the other stuff is at the, dorm.

We then satted, on one of the empty sits, infront of the stage, and waited.

After a few minutes, of waiting, all of the president council, makes they're grand entrance, and introduced themselves, i was shocked, when i saw, the guy yeasterday!

No wonder, how he looks so familiar, dattebayo! After they're grand entrance, the guy then, went up the stage, and began his speech.

"Good morning, as, the paper had written, the principal, Mrs. Tsunade (i forgot her last name) has anouncment, and that's thank you"

A/N I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT SPEECHES WAAAHHHH I'M CRINGING!!!

We all claps our hands and we waited for ba-chan to come up the stage.

After the anouncement, we then went back to our classrooms, and i gave some of the gifts, to my friends.

.
.
.
.
To be continued.

.
.
.

That's it for today's, chapter, by guys!