chaoter 23

Lunch time arrived and the group eat together, without ino, sakura, tenten and hinata as they are spending their lunch with their friends.

They were having a peaceful conversation, it was nice, and naruto eat as the others were chatting or eating.

They were talking about their days, about the vacations, and etc.

When all of a sudden naruto remembered someone.

'Tobi...I wonder how he is right now...?' He thought as he brushed it away and threw his lunch in the dishwasher in the kitchen as he was already done eating.

"I'm going to head first, see you" said naruto as he then went to the principals office.

"Baa-chan...?" He calked as he heared a faint "come in" behind the doors.

"Oh, hello naruto what brings you here?" A lady who looks like she's just in her thirty, but actually she's much older than that.

"Oh, i'm just here to give whaty you have asked for..and also a lunch, I made it, to make sure you eat healthily and not just straight up drinking vodka"

Said naruto, as he gave her the things and the bento.

"Thank you very much! Ugh...I have been missing your cookings lately...." said tsunade as she receives them.

After putting them down, she hugged(strangled) naruto squeezing the poor man with her bazongkadonks.

To be continued.

Sorry!.....