chapter 16

...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Naruto...." kiba breathed out, as he looked at the blonde, "kiba....!" The other replied, as kiba, moves his erection, inside of the blonde.

"Ngh..! Kiba....!" Skin claps, and heavy breathing can be heaared in the room, as the two people, are having love, on top of the bed, with blankets, on top of them.

The two, felt that they were burning, as they feel each others body, "ngh...!" The blonde moaned out, as he orgasmed, the bruenette, groaned, feeling the walls around his, tightens, making it more pleasuring, for the two.

It's not too long, before the other male releases his warm liquid, inside of the blonde, as the two, hugged, each other, the blonde tears up a bit, feeling the thick and hot liquid rushing inside of him, some got out, while some, stayed.

The bruenette, noticed this, and kisses his cheeks, forhead, neck, aand lips, hoping to ease the pain, as he thought, that the blonde was crying due to his thing inside of him.

Kiba, slowly pulls out, as he then carried the blonde to the bathroom, cleaning the both of them.

"Kiba..." the blonde called out, as the bruenette, looked at him a bit guilty,  "does it hurt?!" He asked the blonde, as he kissed his shoulders, lightly.

The blonde chuckles at his cuteness, and reassures him that his fine, "then...what is it..?" The brown haired man asked him, tilting his head a bit.

"It's nothing..." kiba looked at him suspiciously, before kissing his lips lightly, (like a peck) "sigh...just don't push yourself too hard" kiba scolded, as naruto just laughed, and nodded.

The two continued their bath, in silence, but they enjoyed it, it was a peaceful, and comfortable bath.

After for like a few minutes later, kiba turned to naruto, as naruto looked at him, as he feels a stare.

"Hm? What is it, kiba?" Naruto asked, as he tilted his head, kiba looked at him, smiling lovingly, as he told him.

"I ~~~~-"

Naruto's pov.

"GASP!!! Huff, Huff, Huff....what...was that just now...?" I said, as i felt warm around my face, did i really just dreamed about that?!

It took a while for me, to calm down a bit, before, i got up, and dranked some water.

I, can't believe, that i really dreamed about that! If kiba- no, if anyine knows that i dreamt about that, then they will think that i'm a pervert!!

Take a deep breath, naruto, take a deep breath.....

Few minutes later,

Dang...i just shut down for a moment there....oh gosh, why the heck am i so stupid! They don't just know i had a wet dream about kiba! Unless, it tell someone.

Ok, now i'll just focus on something else......

.
.
.
.
.
.

"...."

ARGH!!!!! I CAN'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

What should i do..?!? AKSKSIAOJDBFIDOABFJXUJSBFJCIOQ-

ding!

"...?"

I looked at my phone, before grabbing it, i then looked at my notification.

"Kiba?!?" I said outloud, as i looked at the text, kiba messaged, 'what should i do?!??!? aldnskajbfidjqkKqkdjfiQLFJFIIAKFJCISI, OK! CALM TF DOWN, hee, hooo.......i'm quacking ready!!'

Message

Yo, naruto, what are you doing?

Oh, nothing much, just relaxing, what about you?

Oh, nothing really, just bored...wanna play some game???

Yeah, sure! What game though?

Hmm...what about... G------ E----t..?

G------ E----t? Ok, i'll send an invitation, username?

It's, ~~~~~~~

Ok.

Message end's here!!!

The two then, video called each other in discored, as i tried so hard not to be obvious, and we then turn off our camera's, and played the game.

Besides trying so hard not to be obvious, it was honestly very enjoyable, and we didn't even realized that it was now 12:50 pm.

We started playing at, 9:40 am, so we played for 3 hours straight! But it's not really important, but i was getting hungry, so i ordered (fast food name) and just waited, for it, to arrive.

To be continued.

SORRY GUYS, I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY, AS MY STORAGE AND WATTPAD, ARE BEING MEAN TO ME, OH AND ALSO, AS AN APOLOGY, I ADDED A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT, SO YEAH!

SAYONARA!!!