chapter 7

This chapter is going to be a smut one so be prepared (  ⌒∇⌒)>

Naruto's pov.

After the incident last day i got in to the science classroom it was now my second subject as i satted down at the back where i usually sit, i waited for our science professor to show up.

I opened my novel book and read while waiting for the professor, this book was recommended by my online friend, she said that it was a really good story so i bought it.

While i was buying the novel, i couldn't find it at the book store but my friend said it was in this store, so i asked the staff if they had any book titled 'my love don't run from us~!❤' honestly the tittle of the book sounds so cheesy.

The stuff then started walking towards the R Rated aisle, were there any aisle named like this? Nevermind i then saw the book and bought it the 4 volumes of the books costs 20 bucks in USD. But since i was filty rich i didn't really thought about it.

Well enough about flashback thingy, i was about to open the novel when the professor arrived i closed my new novel back to my backpack as i listened to the lecture but stop listening after 5 minutes or so so i opened my novel and started reading it.

Hmm ok so there was a commoner named angelica, angelica has a blonde wavy hair that goes down below her waist and a beautiful blue eyes that can shame the ocean or anything that's blue, when she turned five she went to the church with the other commoners who turned 5 to find out what magic attribute or without no attribute at all.

She was the last girl in line, so whem she  touched the clear orb wich can see if you have magic or what magic attribute you are, the orb glowed to a golden yellow everyone who witnessed that the girl who was blessed by a rare light magic the whole village celebrated as there was a light user a light user can use defense magic such as healing or sun protection sheild the sheild will only appear about 5 or 6 minutes but if the user has a lot of mana it can last 8 or 10 minutes.

And if the persons magic attribute is light can use attack magic such as light blooming or sun blast, light blooming can make a the enemy to lose their eyesights, it can also kill dark creature's becuase they are afraud of lights like a bat and can also effect on monsters like goblins, orgs wolfs etc.

When the commoner girl turned 18 she got enrolled to a super elite school wich all royals and nobles goes to, ofc there are commoners who got scholarships to get there by there intelligence or a powerful magic or can get there if they're sjilled in magic or swordmanships to become a mage on knight.

When the girl first got there she got lost, so she climbed up the tall tree to find her way at the school building, she then heared a footsteps coming towards her, she looked down to see a blonde haired boy with emerald green orbs staring up to her.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice asked the girl the girl was shocked but regain herself then she nervously answered the man. "W-well i got lost so i climbed this tall tree to see where i can go..." the man laughed at her with amusement.

"This made the girl startled as she messed up her step as she screamed closing her eyes as she waited for her to feel pain, but instead she felt a hands on her bum aand hips....she slowly opened her eyes to see that the man was carrying her!

She immediately wet dow as she apologies to the man the man said it was ok and escorted her to the school they were at the center of the students attention and later that day she found out that he was the crown prince!

At first ahe was uncomfortable due to their huge difference of their titles but after she got to know him better they became friends and slowly she made another 4 friends whome hse mets shen she got bullied by the other noble girls or when she go on with her school routine all of her friends gender were males because of that she even more! Her first time got bullied was by the villainess who was a commoner like herself!