chapter 29

Another person said. He has ginger hair and a navel orange eyes. He also has the same whiskers as me! That was shocking.

"Nice to meet you, everyone."

I said, and we started to do a small talk when jiji remembered why he brought me to them.

"Oh, right! Naruto, we need to tell you something."

Jiji then looked at the two, and they suddenly turned serious.

"We need to take you to New york, there is something really important that we need to fix and normally we can handle them just fine without you, but...they suddenly demanded to see the heir of the Namikaze and the Uzumaki corporation.

I know that it is too early for you and it might be a little sudden, but considering your performance over these years, I think you'll do just great, managing the companies, and dont you worry, we are also there to support you, and with the help of us...everything will go smoothly.

And if you are worried about your degree, We have already talked to Senju-san about that, and you'll be doing your schoolwork through online classes."

Yoko-san explained. But I was still a bit sceptical about it.

What about the friends I made here?

This question is too cliché, I know, but...they were special to me, you know? (A/n: Yeah, because you've slept with them.. don't mind me. I'm rereading, lmao) I don't know what this emotion is, but I just felt like it, you know?

Am I saying 'you know' too often?

(A/n: yes..?)

But I guess it'll be fine, I can still interact with them through chats and video calls.

"When will we go?"

To be continued.

Double posts!