chapter 1

ㄴ8 year old Naruto's pov.ㄱ

When i was just a child my mother and father died in an accident i was just 4 years old when that happened.

Luckily, I was adopted by my fathers friend which is my old man right now. He took care of me and got me an apartment when i was 12 years old. He would visit once a month because he was so busy with his work.

I really never complained, he pays for my rent and brings me a groceries through his servant.

Oh i forgot to tell you yeah his a millionaire his a chairman in this country, i don't even know how my father and mother knew this this old man but I was grateful to have a gaurdian like him.

In elementary school all of the students and teachers were very mean to me I don't even know why they said i was the cause of 'their' angels death i never really tell ojii-chan about it.

It's just a minor thing but what angers me the most is that the teachers faked my grades even though i already know their lectures because i always read books when i was in ojii-chan's place he never really knew about it.

But who cares atleast their was one teacher who cared about me his name is iruka sensei he was really kind to me and even treated me to my favorite raamen shop i think it was named ichimaru(?) Ramen.

Every day at school i played dumb because they would always fake my exams heck they won't even look at my papers so i always write all of the answers wrong in purpose in order to make them satisfied.

But in iruka sensei's class i would make them average cause they will think i'm only good at one subject.

They were easy to manipulate but i really love sensei so i always tell ojii-chan about him and i give iruka sensei's pay check a really reasonable money secretly.

I have been always been intrested in business so i helped ojii-chan on their project 7 years ago they made a lot of mistakes when they had a meeting.

I was there because ojii-chan's wife had to go to her firends weeding she wanted me to go with her but i refused cause I'll be bored to death there so i said to her that I was ok staying in ojii-chan's company.

They were really surprised when i pointed out all of there mistakes and ojii-chan asked me if i like to work with them but i said.

"i'll work here only i wanted too or if i visit here again".

They agreed to my conditions and ojii-chan buyed me a mac book so when they really need my help they would email me.

So i got paid with the same salary as there vice manager, not to brag or anything but my bank account was probably loaded cause of my work and my when my parents created my bank account my parents must be filthy rich if they knew the chairman of this country.

Enough with the business talk and let's move on with my 8 year of existence boring life.

"Ne, iruka sensei" i called sensei making him look to my direction.

"Hmm? What is it naruto?" Sensei asked me.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked.

"Well.." sensei looked like as if he were hisitating.

"Well what?" I asked him again curiosly.

"Well it's because you were just like me when i was at you're age well not exactly like you but.

The thing where you lost you're parents i lost my parents too so i can imagine myself at you're place.

Where I became the class clown just simply cause i wanted to be loved we wanted to be loved or seek attention but yours is just much more crueler than mine.