chapter 21

"Oh, you're back!" Sakura said, to naruto as the others noticed his presence.

"What took you so long?" Asked neji as naruto just gave him a lazy explaination.

"Oh...that's great...well how about we head to the auditorium?" Suggested ten ten, as the others agreed and followed ten ten.

At the auditorium

"There are still so much sits, lets get going before they get occupied" said ino as they then satted in the second row, wich surprisingly has not been occupied yet.

"Sigh...saved..." said sakura as she slumped on the seat.

"There are still 5 hours left..." said sasuke as he looked at his watch, making all the others attention goes to him.

"Oh..."

The others just looked at their phone, chatting, or just doing nothing really, as the three (lee, kiba, and naruto) played games on their phone, not caring about anything.

"Lee, go to the left!" Kiba whisperd/yelled, as lee obeyed and went to the left. "Combo attack!!!!!" The two whisperd/yelled, but was blocked by naruto.

"Tch..." the three was playing 2 vs 1 game, and they were quite spectical about it, because it would be very unfair to the other party, but naruto agreed to it so here they are now.

"Noooo!!!!!" Kiba almost yelled, as lee glooms a little bit.

"There is no way you are a beginner at this game! You're to good at this!" Said kiba to naruto. "Yeah! In these 5 rounds we only winned 1!" Said lee, as he pouts at naruto.

"...." naruto ignored the two and looked at his side sweat dropping.

The two continued to whine before neji reminded them that the ceremony has started.

"Good morning everyone, it's our great pleasure to welcome you all to this lovely school"

To be contibued.

Hi guys!! It's short I know, but here! I hope you enjoyed it!