chapter 11

Naruto has been at the hospital, for 2-3 days, and finally got discard, 'hurray!' See the sarcasm there?

And now, he was at the dorm room, all bored, because, the boys won't let him do anything, At. All.

Because they said, that he was weak, or something like that, like tf?

Now naruto, has to, stay at the dormroom, without anybody, and because, it's saturday.

Now, he has been, listening to music all day.

Naruto's pov.

Ugh, i'm so bored...oh! I know! With that, i got up, and decided, to explore the department! Onto the journey!

I got up, and change into, more appropriate outfit, before going outside, and changing my shoes.

3rd persons pov.

Naruto got out of the room, and started exploring, the department, head to toe, is what he was suppose to do, but, what is this, situation?

Few hours later

Naruto was just strolling down, and explored every classroom doors, but after a few hours, of exploring, he found an art, room, he entered, the room and found, a sculpture.

"Woah..." the boy mumbled, as he looked at the sculpture, he then gently touched the sculpture, feeling every carved, surface.

"It looks nice right?" A voice suddenly said, making the boy flinch, and quickly turn around.

"I'm so sorry i didn't know, that somebody was using this room!" Naruto bowed in a 90 deegree angle.

"Nahh..i don't mind" naruto slowly rosse his head up, and noticed, the mans, long blonde hair.

"O-oh..well then...i should get going, now" naruto said, feeling akward, from the whole interaction, with the guy.

As naruto was about to leave, the guy grab naruto's arm, preventing him to leave.

"Uh..is there anything you need..?" The short blonde, asked the taller blonde.

The tall blonde just smiled, and answered "actually, there is" and dragged the short blonde somewhere.

End of Flashback

"Umm.." naruto looked down at his lap, while fidgetting, with the end of his sleeves, while the long blonde haired guy, looked at him, still smiling.

'Just how did i got into this?!' The boy thought, as he slowly look up and accidentally met, with the guys, brown eyes.

There eyes met, and stared into each other for exact 3 seconds, before naruto immediately look back down, sweat dropping. "(゜゜!)(。。,;)"

'Oh no, we met eyes we met eyes we quacking met each others quacking eyes!! Mom pick me up!!! Mom pick me up i'm scarred-'

"You're name is namikaze-uzumaki naruto, right?" The guy spoke, interrupting the short guys thoughts.

"Oh- i-uhh..no- i mean yes...wait no, wait yes?" The guy nervously said.

"Wich is it, is it a yes, or, a no?" The guys asked, making the shorter one, feels even more embarrassed.

Seeing the guys reaction, made the other guy laugh "ahaha...you're so cute"

"Uhm..thank you..?" Naruto replied, questionably, as he doesn't understand and he felt more confused when the guy laughed.

"Ahaha!" Naruto looked at the guy, weirdly, as a question pops on his head.

'What is this guy laughing about? Did i said anything funny? Is he mentally ill? Do i need to put him to the hospital, or something, and check if there's something wrong with his brain?'