chapter 27

"NOOO MY ICE CREAM!"

Kiba yelled as he accidentally dropped his ice cream.

"Not that you id-ot"

Neji said as he bonked kiba's head and turned to the police.

"I apologise for my friends actions sir, please forgive us."

Apologised neji as sasuke stepped out.

"Please allow me to explain"

Said sasuke as the officer sighed and nod his head. Saasuke then took a deep breath before telling the story.

"So, me and the guys were just hanging around in thus arcade and we were just about to head home when-"

A group of adults were just habging around eating their ice creams when one of the guys accidentally dropped theirs and bowled his eyes out.

"MY ICE CREAM! (*ToT)"

The others instantly bursted in laughters as kiba kept bowling his eyes out.

"WAAAA!"

"You can have some of mine kiba"

Naruto offered, as kiba instantly brightened up before going back to his 'emo' self.

K-"Really...?"

N-"Yes, really"

Hearing that kiba hugged naruto and bowled his eyes out.

"Sniff sniff! NARUTO YOU ARE THE BEST! WAAAAAA"

Naruto just pats kiba's back akwardly as the others glared at holes at kiba's back.

'Kiba you sly little sh-'

After all that drama that they had caused and to remind you that they were in public and basically all of the other peoples attentions went to them as they were being very loud and etc.

Neji sighed as he rubbed his temples.

'I swear that these guys are the cause of my stress...'

Thought neji as he looked away from the group pretending not to know them. And it seemed like sasuke, gaara and shikamaru, as well as shino pretended that they, as well, did not know them.

Fast forward to 3 minutes later and they were just sitting in a random park bench just chillin-

"GET BACK HERE YOU-! HEY GIVE ME BACK MY BREAD! YOU-!!"

"WOOO! GO KIBAAA YOU CAN DO THIS IN THE POWER OF THE YOUTH! What the f- COME BACK HERE YOU-"

-....nevermind except for those two over there but other than being judged by the other people in the park as a weirdo and them pretending not to know those two guys who started picking a fight with a random bird in the park who stole kiba's bread and sh-tting on top of lee's hair, I'd say its pretty pog-

Ahem- let's get back into topic. Shall we?

"Sigh..those two never learns...don't they?"

Neji said disapointingly as he continued pretending not to know them.

Sai laughed at this and looked at the chaotic duo. His dull eyes shimmered ever so slightly before going back to its original dull color.

Neji noticed that something was a little bit off so he turned to look at sai but sai just looked at him with his everyday weird smile. It made neji shudder as he forced himself to smile back at sai.

Naruto who observed everything just looked at everyone doing they're own thing. Seeing that they did not paid attention to him. Naruto smiled in amusement before going back to his expressionless face.

"Guys, I'll be just in the bathroom i need to do something"

Naruto said as they did not think anything of it and just simply replied with either a hum or an ok.

Naruto did not care about it and just went inside the bathroom.

Neji felt that soemthing was wrong again and he noticed that naruto wasn't there so he asked the guys and shino told neji where naruto was and neji just simply said thank you and left to go to naruto.

After doing his stuff , naruto washed his hands and dried it with his own tissue that he carries inside his a- shoulder bag thingy. Because he, did not trust those hand driers because he knows that theres a lot of germs inside of that thing so he chose to stay away from it.

So after drying his hands naruto then head outside of the bathroom when suddenlya piece of clothing covered his mouth. Naruto was shocked and before he could think of anything the cloth thingy already worked its magic so....they easily dragged him away. And the last thing naruto thought was.

'Dang...that was the nastiest thing i had ever smelled.'

To be continued.