chapter 14

Double update!!!!

A few months had ended, with so many memories, and we yad graduated from the freshman year! Although...it felt so surreal, but i'm glad that i have so many good friends...

And now, we are at our vacation! Sigh....i'm gonna miss those guys, i unpacked my stuffs, in my apartment, and after that, i read some novels, before, working, my business has been quite successful recently, anf i'm trying to keep it that way.

But although it's quite a hassle, i have fun doing so, it helps me pass time, and now i closed my laptop, and eat ramen....

What should i do in my vacation..? I shoud ask-

Ding!

Are? I picked up my phone, and checked the notification...oh. it seemed like Kiba had messaged me.

Message

Naruto! Wanna hang out, tomorrow?!

Oh, ofc! To where?

Oh, i think we should meet up in XX-XXX park

Cool, in what time?

Hmm...about 8:30?? Yeah, somwhere that time!

Ok! See you tomorrow, then kiba!

Yeah! See you tomorrow!!!

Message end.

Welp, it seemed like i have something planned, tomorrow... i thought, as i putted my phone down, i got up and brushed my teeth, in the bathroom, before, changing, and goung to bed.

I wooke up, and looked at my alarm clock '5:10' oh, it's still a bit early...oh well, i got up from my bed, and took a bath, after that i then changed, my clothes.

I look at the time and it was still '6:30' i took this time to get everything, and go to the subway, after a few minutes later, i had arrived, and took a bus to the XX-XXX park.

I look at the time and it was 7:50, oh wow... i thought, as i played with my phone, after waiting waiting for like 5 minutes, i have arr8ved at my destination, i went outside the bus, and just waited outside the park, i then decided to text, kiba, that i have arrived.

Message.

Kiba, i have arrived and i am outside the entrance, of the park

K!

Message end.

W

hile waiting, i then read some novel, to keep myself entertained, i was so into the novel, that i didn't noticed that a few minutes had passed.

Kiba's pov.

I look at my phone, and typed back to naruto, i can't believe that i asked naruto out!!!!

I then went ot the park, wich was a minute walk from my place, i put on my shoes, and headed to where naruto was in.

It didn't take a few minutes, to find where naruto is, and oh boy, he looks so eatheral, he was reading something from his phone, and i thought, i could give him a little surprise....😏

I slowly sneak behind naruto, and poke both of his sides, earning a yelp, from him.

He quickly turns around, and i started laughing.

Naruto's pov.

"Kiba!" I shouted, as i felt myself fuming with anger, as i watch him laugh his butt off. I playfully hitted, him, as he started laughing even louder, making me laugh at him.

After laughing, wich i think for a few minutes?? We stopped laughing, and casually, began a conversation, after a few minutes from our conversation, i then asked kiba where we're going.

"It's a secret~" he said, as he winked at me, i blushed a little, before he started laughing again, but this time it wasn't really that loud...it was...perfect...

I didn't noticed this, but, kiba's brown hair, looks so fluffy...and his smile....looks perfect...his lips...i kinda wanna know how it would feel aga-

Wait what?! Why am i thinking of this?! Snap it out naruto!! I thought, as i felt warmness, all around my face.

Kiba seemed to notice something was wrong, but when he openes his eyes, i just looked away, avoiding his gaze, as he tilted his head a bit.

"Naruto? Are you ok?" He asked, as he comes closer to me. "U-un! Yeah i'm ok, it's just, it felt so hot today! That's all!" I said, oh gosh, this is stupid...

Kiba looks at me with suspicion, but dismissed it, and drags, me to a building...?

I was quite confused, but when we enter, a large thing, went towards kiba.

"Akamaru!! Did you miss me? Oh what a good boy you are!"

Kiba said, as he played, with the dog, who i assumed, is akamaru.

"Akamaru, this is naruto, and naruto this is akamaru!" It's quite cute how kiba, introduced us to each other.

I smiled at the fluffy...."kiba...".

"Hm?".

"Can i sleep on akamaru?".

"....eh?"

To be continued.

Did ya like it??? I hope so....😅😅 but anyway, that's it for today's chapter and see ya! Oh i forgot to mention, our school had started face to face class, last week,

and i'm at set A, although, i was previously set B, but my annoying classmate/cousin, annoyed me, into telling our teacher to change my set, to set A, but, most of my closest classmates, are in set b....but it's not like i have a choice anyways, it's kind of my fault, that i agreed. 😒

Anyways, bye!!!