chapter 15

"Eh?"

After that, things have became a bit akward, but we still have fun, there were so many cute puppies, and ugh!!! I want to squeeze them!!!!

After playing with the puppies for a bit, we then, ate breakfast, we talked about a topic for a while before, i excused myself to the restroom, to you know, do what we do in there....

Kiba's pov.

After naruto excused himself, to the restroom, i grab my phone, and started to scroll on t-kt-k, while i wait for him, i then started to space out, and thought, of what happened today.

Naruto looks so cute when his flustered...but...what made him flustered like that?(talking about chapter 14 where naruto thought, that kiba is cute)

I'm kind of curious, but, i kind of wish that i was the one who made him like that.

While i was thinking, i didn't noticed that naruto had already, went back to our table.

"Kiba, i'm back, sorry about that" he said, making me snap back to the reality, "oh, it's no big deal!" After that, we continued, making conversations.

Naruto's pov.

We had tons of fun, and, we then, went to shop, buying books, foods, etc. But, the fun had soon ended.

"It's getting late now, i'll text you later?" I said to kiba, as we walked to the bus stop.

"Yeah, i'll text you later" he replied back....soon, silent took over us, as we arrived at the bus stop, it was a comfortable silent, none of us talked, it was quite peaceful...

"Kiba.../naruto..."

3rd person's pov.

The both said at the same time, as the two, looked at each other, embarrassed. "No you go first..." the two said again, the two looked at each other before laughing.

"Alright, what did you wanted to say again?" Asked kiba, as naruto thought about it for a moment 'yeah...what did i wanted to say..?'

"Oh...it's nothing really, what about you?" Naruto replied back, looking up to kiba, who looked back at him.

"Oh, i just wanted to ask if...you want to hang out again..." kiba said, as he scratched his neck, smiling, akwardly.

Naruto looked at him for a second, before smiling, "of course, you can! You can ask me anytime you want!" Kiba loiked at him, before he smiled softly...

"Yeah..." the brown orbs looked at the blue orbs, as the twi, were mesmerized, with each other....before the two started getting closer, and closer to one another....Until....

BEEEP BEEEP!!!

The two was startled by the honk, and looked at the source of the sound, and it turns out, the bus had arrived.

The two looked at each other akwardly, before naruto bid his byes, and went inside the bus, wich drive off, leaving the bruenette, behind.

The dog like boy, watched as the bus getting smaller and smaller, before, he remembered what had happened.

'I almost kissed him!!! My crush!!!' The man thought, as he blushed, walking back to his place.

Meanwhile, the blonde, satted, on the empty sit, and covered his face, with his hands.

To be continued.

Sorry, guys that this past few chapters has been short, and these recent chapters has been, rushed, it's because i need to get into the story line, wich i had planned just recently, when i had read, in a 'how to write, for beginers' and yeah!

Originally though, when writing this story, i had no plans what so ever, and just write, whatever feels right, and post! That's why it's kind of confusing...

And that's it! Bye guys!!! ( T∀T)