chapter 3

Sfx: their butts are so plump😰

           💮naruto's pov.💮

After me, godmother and godfather hanged out I then ask the front lady for my dorm number.

"Hello sorry i was late but may i have my dorm number please?" I asked the front lady.

"Oh you're the one who's the headmistress talked about!" The lady said.

"Here there's you dorm number goodluck young man!" I heared her say as i received my dorm key there were numbers atached to the key ring.

Ok let's see what's number hmmm....oh dorm 635 now lets find this room number.

1st floor is it here? ...... no onto the next floor.

2nd floor here? ...................no

3rd floor .........................nope

4th-5th floor .............................( ⌒`∇'⌒)........

6th floor ...................finally!( '・∀・`)

I wonder whose my roommates...."Ok here we go" i opened the door to see "pardon for my intrusion-..!"

"Oh hello naruto what brings you here?" Said kiba while the others are just sleeping eating or watching tv. "Oh i guess you guys are my roommates" i said.

"Oh sweet! Come in!" He said as i went in my stuff is probably in the room i hope they didn't go through it.

"Ok i'll just go and take a bath" i said as i went to the room...!there i see my belongings i went to grab my clothes, tooth brush, body soap, shampoo etc.

Ok all check now time to take bath i stood up and went to the bathroom and opened the slide door.

I took a step in the bathroom and closed the slide door i undressed my self and i got in the shower and turned on the shower i then turned it into cold mode cause i like cold bath.

It was a satisfactory i grabbed my body soap and squezed it so that i could have the soap once i squezed some in my body srub i scrabbed every part of my body evry little dirt that decided to stay in my body got scrubbed away.

I then grabbed my shampoo and squezed until there's a single drop of shampoo falls in my hand i scrabbed my scalp clean and rinssed every soap that's in my body.

Once i was done i wrapped a towel on my waist and heading toward the sink i brusshed my teeth and take a cap full of moutwash i putted it in my mouth and stayed it there for a few minutes until i spit it out of my mouth.

I grab my loation so that my skin stays hydrated and rubbed it in my my legs, tighs, and arms.

There all done i then put my clothes on wich is my pj cause i'm so lazy to put it on again i dried my hair with hair drier after that i got out of the bathroom.

"Oh you're already in you're pajama's naruto?" Asked sai. "Yeah i'm too lazy to put my pajama's again later" i responded back to sai.

"Oh ok" sai said while i walk towards the kitchen. "Did you guys already ate?" I asked the boys.

"No we didn't" some of them said. "I already ate outside so i'll just make you guys some food" i explained. "What food would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Hmmm..how about chiken katsu?" Gaara suggested. "We'll go with that" they went with gaara's idea. "Ok chiken katsu it is!"

I grabbed the aoron and tied it around my waist i then grabbed all of the necessary ingredients.