chapter 18

Awooga! Sauce: please don't come to the villainess stationary store!

3rd person's pov.

Footsteps, can be heard through, the empty halls. As the person, who is running opened one of the doors.

"S-sir, i've got what you had asked for!" The boy said, as he bowed his head, sweating as he grips on the thing.

The man looked up at him, before turning back to his work. "Put it over there" he said, as the other man, quickly putted the thing in the desk, and rushed out to the door.

The silence took over the room, as the man goes back to finish the paperworks, smilling creepily.

"Naruto! Where are you? I don't see you anywhere!"

A female voice said, as the other line, was silent for a second. "I'm at the cofee shop, next to the A-ple store" replied back, as the girl hummed, and hunged the phone call.

"Sigh...." the blonde sighed, as he drinked the cofee, that he had ordered earlier.

'Just, why did i agreed to this?' He thought, as he suddenly recalled something.

"Please, naruto!!! Pretty pleaseeeee??" A pink haired girl pleaded, as she intertwines her fingers together, and looking up to the blonde, with her eyes sparkling, as an imaginary flowers and blings started to surround her.

"M........." the blonde tightly closed his eyes, as he turned his head from the side, trying to avoid the girl.

"Pretty pleaseeee?" The girl pleaded once again, as the blonde couldn't handle it anymore, and hesitantly agreed.

"Yay!!!! Be at XXX-XXXX mall tomorrow at 3:50 pm!" With that, the girl left from his apartment.

'How did she found my adress?? I'm pretty sure, I haven't talled anyone, where I lived....' the boy thought, as he took a sip from his drink once again.

"Naruto!!" A female's voice called, as the blonde knew, who exactly this voice is, hesitantly he turned to the vouces direction, only to see his other friends, tailing behind her.

"Hello/yo/hn/KON'NICHIWA!/HII, naruto/Naru/Naru-chan/Naruto-kun/NARUTO!/My boy!"

The guys greeted, as the other girls, only waved or bowed politely at him, wich he replied back.

"So, what now?" Asked naruto, as he took a sip from his drink again. "-and can i take a chocolate cake as well? Thank you!" The girl said to the waiter, before, turning to naruto.

"Hmm...I guess we can hang out here just for a while to eat" said the pink haired girl, as she waits for her order to be served.

The blonde couldn't believe his ears, but he held it in and just nodded to the girl before taking a big fat sip from his drink, to calm his self down.

Time skip ⏳⌛

"Now, shall we go shopping?" The pink haired said, as she payed for her order.

"...../yes!" Almost everyone was speachless, but a certain five people(kiba, lee, ino, hinata and tenten) said yes, and quickly went out, after paying for their orders.

The others just sighed, and trailed behind the six, smilling hopelessly, 'gosh, this day is going to be chaotic' they all thought, as they sweat dropped a bit.

Another time skip!

"Uhhh............" all of them groaned, as the six, didn't seem to be tired, at all the activities they had done, and just laughs at them.

"I'm never going shopping with you guys, ever again..." said naruto, as some of them agreed with him.

"You guys are chicken! It's not even the fun part yet!" The girl said, as the five nodded, in response, as the remaining looked at them in shock.

'F-ck, i shouldn't have said yes' the blonde thought, as he unconsciously smiled.

'Sigh...this is gonna be a long day...'

To be continued.

YAY! I HAVE UPDATED! And guys, i'm so sorry for this! And i hope you like todays chapter!

I'm graduating from middle school, at the end of june, so i'm kind of getting busy, but this doesn't mean, i'll stop updating this fanfic!

It's just that, i'm quite busy, these days, i hope you understand...I'll update, whenever I can! So be reassured!

That's it! And bye bye!!