chapter 6🍵🌟

".....!"

"??what?" Naruto asked neji. "..oh nothing.." neji replied feeling flustered to naruto's bluntness.

As the two of them stayed silent the atmosphere around them seems to feel heavy but comfortable.

"So...do you know why i'm like this?" Naruto asked breaking the silience. "Do 'you' want me to help you to ease the pain?" Neji asked cause you know you can't get someone into their pants without their consent.

"Yes ofc!" Naruto said happily i mean who would want to be in pain? Not daddy pain but like pain pain.

"Then shall we start?" Neji asked sudactively naruto blushed as neji started to get closer to him.

Naruto felt something bad was going to happened as he felt his face burning up while sweatdropping.

Neji's pov.

As i get closer to naruto i noticed his heavy blush on his face oya? I thought as i passionatly stared at this intresting creature infront of me.

We were really close to each other i could feel his breath breathing against my skin as our nose touched each other i looked at naruto's saphire like eyes it was really stunning i almost forgot how to breath.

He was looking at me directly too i gently cupped his soft mochi like cheeks as i tilted my head, looking at his pink-ish plump lips that looked so damn kissable.

When his lips were attached to mine he blushed embarrassingly as his soft lips met mine.

Naruto's pov.

I looked at the orbs that has looked into mine, his beautiful lavender eyes that i have been starring earlier seems to be more prettier than i have witnessed earlier look so gentle starring at my blue boring orbs.

When i felt a soft mystery met my lips, i snapped out of my thought as i looked at where was the mysterious soft thing that has met my lips, as i slowly look infront of me revealing, NEJI?!

I felt my hot face getting hotter and hotter every second when his lips intacted with mine.

Neji then tilted his head as he began to move his lips it felt so good and i wanted his lips more as i unconsciously lift my arms and wrapped it in his neck deepning the kiss more.

As i snapped out of the paradise and noticed that my arms were tangled around his i blushed furiously and pulled out off the kiss even though i didn't want to.

"S-sorry!( ;´>д<')" i apologiesed to neji feeling ashamed of my actions. "Hm? Why did you apologiesed?" I heared neji asked.

"W-well umm i did something sh-" i was cutted off by the soft mysterious thing again i hesitate a bit but after few seconds of resisting the soft lips i gave in i felt as the soft mysterious thing fading away meaning neji pulled away, i took the chance to breath.

"So you're saying that this is shameful?" I heared neji asked i blushed as i slowly shaked my head (((^_^;))).

"*smile* do you want to cintinue this?" Neji asked. I hesitantly answered. "I-if you don't mind.." i stuttered, oh my gosh why did i stutter?!

As i was scolding myself i didn't notice neji getting closer and closer to me i only noticed it when i felt those mysterious thing again and this time i didn't hesitate.

Neji's pov.

I again kissed naruto but this time he didn't hesitated nor he spaced out, when he started to kiss back clumsily, i then began to move my lips.

*chu* his plump and soft lips are finally back into mine *chu*his kissable pink-ish lips *chu* i can taste his sweet and addicting taste into my own lips.