chapter 22

After a few hours of talking, and giving the microphone to the others, the ceremony has ended.

"Now, you will go to your perspective lecture, thank you once again"

After that Naruto bid goodbye to the others and went to his classroom, not before grabbing some tea, from the vending machine.

And satted in the backseat, closer to the door as always, and waited for the professor to arrive.

After the class he, then got up and went to his other subjects, all of his subjects wasn't the same as the others so he was alone, throughout to all the subjects he slept all of them exceot for one, and that is the business class.

Break time arrived and he just got some snacks in the vending machine before going to his next lecture.

"Hello class, I am Professor Iruka, nice to meet you all" the teacher introduced, with a smile in his face, as naruto immediately sat in the empty front seat.

"Would you mind if you guys introduce yourself?" Said Iruka, as naruto raised his right arm up.

"In...alphabetical order...is that alright for you?" Continued iruka as naruto excitedly nodded.

'So cute (T▽T)' thought Iruka as he focused on the introductions.

After a few minutes later, It was naruto's turn, excitedly he stood up next to Iruka sensei, and introduced himself.

"Hello! I'm Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki! Nice to meet you all! ("⌒∇⌒")" Said naruto as he smiled brightly, making Iruka took his glasses and puts it on.

But it brings chills to the others as some of them were in the same history class as naruto in their freshman, and that memory was still clear in their head, they shivered in fear, seing that smile.

"Nice, to meet you too naruto, now take your seat" said iruka as the others then introduced themselves.

After that, iruka then started the lesson.

To be continued.

😭😭😭😭SORRYYYY