💮chapter 4💮

3rd persons pov

After the whole class ended it was already lunch time so naruto opened the classroom door to see tobi!

"Tobi!" Naruto called. "Konnichiwa Naru-chan~!" Tobi greeted at naruto.

"So do naru-chan want to hangout with tobi now?" Obito asked naruto.

"Ofc naru-chan will hangout with tobi~!" Naruto said back as obito grabs on naruto's wrist dragging him somewhere.

"Where do tobi wants naru to go?" Naruto asked obito. "Tobi will bring naru-chan to tobi's secret place!" Obito replied back as they arrived at obito's secret place.

"Woah~!KIRI~!" Naruto said in awe to the beautiful view. "Tobi's glad that naru-chan likes this place(〃*▽*〃)" obito said while having stars oround him looking like his glowing.

'Cute' thought naruto as they eated lunch there. They talked, laughed and eat while talking they had a really good time.

"Awh it's already time for class" naruto said sadly not wanting to go to class but reality is unfair.

"Well see you later then tobi!(〃´ω'〃)" naruto said while giving him a cute smile.

While obito couldn't hold it back anymore obito kissed naruto's cheeks and.

"Tobi will s-see naru-chan later too" tobi replied back as they both headed towards their perspictive classroom.

Naruto thought of what happened blushing at the thought 'does he likes me? No no it couldn't be right? Hmm maybe it's another way to say goodbye to their friends yeah maybe' naruto thought as he shaked out his thought away, and went back to his day.

Todays event is quite...unique but it's not like i hated the k-kiss well the friendly kiss i think it means friendship..? Nevermind i should just search it in google cuz google is life duhh😒

As i grabbed my phone i opened the google app and searched 'what does it mean to have you're cheek kissed by you're friend?'

I waited it to load after the loading the waited answer popped up. 'Kissing by you're cheek means that you're friend wants to have a passionate relationship with you'

Passionate? Oh does that mean that tobi wants to be bestfriends!? Why didn't he say so but i'm glad he wants to have a passionate relationship with me(*^-^*)

33rd pesons pov.

Narutl thought as he went downstairs to eat some instant ramen. "Hey naruto!" Called lee.

"Yesh wee?" Naruto funnily said because he was eating. "Do you want to excersise with me after you're done eating?!" Lee asked.

"Sure its not like i have a plan 'ttebayo!" I said as i slurped the noodles faster making a funny noise.

Sfx: hmm i wonder what 'slurped' means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'......' the boys were having wild imaginations while choji was just eating some chips.

"...done!" Naruto said as he gulped down the water and called for lee that his done eating.

Sfx: gulped( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After that lee and naruto went to lee's private gym it was full of excersise equipments cuz it's the gym.

"Ok let's start!" Naruto said as he went to the running machine thingy majegur.

Sfx: naruto was wearing some sleevless shirt and a tight short for bikes you know?

"Huff💨 huff💨mm~💨 hahh~💨 ngg~!💨" the gym room was full of sweats and noises.