chapter 20

Another month had passed, and now it's the first day of naruto's second year.

"Narutoooo!!!!!" A voice called, as naruto got out from the taxi. "Oh, kiba" naruto said back as another figure came closer to the two.

"HELLO THERE! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NARUTO, AND KIBA!!!" Another cheerful voice said, as the two looked at the source of the voice and shouted.

"Lee!!!/hello lee" The thick brows man hugged the two as if he didn't just hanged out with them last week.

"Did you get more muscles lee?" Asked kiba in jealousy, as Lee releases them from the hug.

"Hm? Oh, yes! I took Guy-sensei's advise and it worked! Now i'm even more youthful!!!" Said lee as he does the muscle pose thingy infront of the two, making the othef one laugh, while the othef just look away from them with a 'nope, I don't know this man' face.

They talked for a few minutes before one by one, the others started to appear one, by one.

"Ohayo, minna" greeted neji as he walks over to the group, who greeted him back.

"Mn, ohayo neji-san" greeted gaara, as naruto then headed to the vending machine to buy a drink.

"Oh naruto, you're here?" A voice said behind, as naruto was about to pick up the tea.

"Un...you scared me a bit" he said as he successfuly picked the tea up and drinked it.

"Hahaha..so how's it been?" The man said as they both sat in a bench. "..good...I guess.." Naruto replied as the other party sweat drops at his answer.

"Not much of a talker...sigh...as always" the man said, but after a while he chuckled, making naruto looked at him weirdly.

"...what's so funny?" Naruto asked as the man looked at him before laughing softly again.

'Is there something on my face? Or do I need to call fir my therapy for this guy?'

Noticing the weird look of naruto, the man stopped laughing. "I can tell from your look that you are thinking something weird about me...And to assure you, no I'm not crazy, maybe a bit...but nevermind that I don't even know what I was laughing for"

"Ok.....?" 'Though I didn't asked, but ok...I guess.?'

"Well...see you later deidara, i'm going to go back now..." naruto said as he got up and threw the empty bottle in the trash while his at it.

"Sigh.....this is going to be tough...." said deidara as he loiked at naruto's figure getting smaller and smaller, until he couldn't see him.

To be continued.

Sorry for this...I have been busy as I'm graduating elementary this friday, so yeah...and I still don't know where I would go when I'm in highschool...so pkease bear with this short chapter!

I promise that I will write as soon as I can!