chapter 30

"We will go about... two weeks. "

Said Nohara-san as she checked something on her phone.

"I see...well, thanks for informing me, Yoko-san, Nohara-san."

I thanked as I  bowed deeply.

"It's ok, you don't need to bow."

Yoko-san said, I smiled.

After the birthday party, I went to the dorms to see that the others were back as well.

I said my good night as I headed towards the bathroom.

I took a shower, dried myself, changed my clothes, and immediately flopped onto my bed.

Today is really tiring.

I thought as I fell into a deep slumber.

Two weeks had passed, and I was in the airport along with Yoko-san, Nohara-san, and everyone to say they're farewells to me.

During those weeks, I made sure to spend with each one of them, but I think I told the boys about this.

....Did I?

...

Third person's pov.

In the cafeteria

"Have you seen Naruto today?"

Neji asked the boys.

"No, I haven't.. you?"

"No.."

"I didn't see his things in the dorm too,"

Shikamaru informed.

"Oh, you guys didn't know?" Sakura said.

"About what?"

"Naruto is moving to New York." Ino said.

Seeing their dark faces, Sakura knew immediately what had happened.

"....Naruto forgot to tell you guys, isn't it?" Sakura said as she pitifully looked at the heartbroken boys.

"AaAcChHoOOO! *Sniff* I suddenly have a bad feeling."

Naruto said as he looked outside the window.

The end!

Welp... Here we are! It finally ended.

Sorry if it was rushed 🙏

I really wanted to finish this fanfic a long time now actually, just didn't  have some motivations, but I will do an Arc 2 about this....

...

If I have time, actually scratch that. If I have MOTIVATION, I will consider it.

But anyways, here ya go! Bye, guys! Thank you so much for those who are reading this 2 year old book of mine.

Thank you for everything! Farewell readers! This author can now peacefully res-

Readers from my other fanfics/ story - OH HELL, NO YOU WON'T! COME POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! IT HAS BEEN DECADES AUTHOR!

...

🏃💨