chapter 19

(😂😂😂)

Naruto's pov.

It has been a few weeks since that.....chaotic day......i didn't know that shopping could be very tiring...and fun...but nevermind that, ignore what i had just said last!

Ahem! Now, where was I? Oh, that's right. These past few weeks nothing much really happened, just the same routine I do, in every other chapters-

(NARUTOO!!!!!)

If you want me to narrate this stupid script, just shut your mouth will ya'?

(.....)

......'was i too harsh?'

(......)

....Ahem! It seems like I have gone too far ahem..

(*secretly enjoying this* ....)

Oh, come on! Just accept my f-cking apology, will ya'?!

(Awh!!! You're such a tsun tsun, uzumaki-san~!)

W-wa?? I'm not a tsundere! Baka!!!!

(Let's continue now, shall we?)

Hmmph!

And now, i'm just sitting in my gaming chair...doing absolutely nothing! What should I do?....

Sigh....I stretched my hand towards my phone, and check on something, to see if my best friend is online.

Message

Are you awake?

Message end

I sighed as i saw that they're not responding, they most probably still sleeping at this time.

But just as i was about to turn off my phone, i heared my phone dinged, with notification.

Message

Are you awake?
3 minutes ago

Yeah...what's up? You normally don't text me first.
1 second ago

Oh, it's nothing, just bored

Oh.

Wanna play, some game then?

If it's alright with you

Prepare to be defeated, cause the
great bff, doesn't loss!!! (・`ω´・ )

Pfft-! Tell youself that!

Let the game begin (` ・∀・´)▫=

Message end.

Let the game begin indeed....

3rd person's pov.

The two played (insert random battle game) for two hours, with 5/2 wins, and 3/2 loss the one with five wins and two loss, was the friend, and the one with two wins, and three loss, was naruto.

"F-ck....just, when did you get so good at this game? I was sure that I'm going to win, this round" grumbled naruto, as the guy just laughs at him.

"Just accept you're defeat, we all know that i'm the king of the games 😌💅" said the friend, with a sassy tone in the other line.

"Yeah yeah" naruto sarcastically said, as he rolled his eyes dramatically, making the other person on the other line smirk.

"What's with the sarcastic attitude bro? Are you angry because you lost?" Said the person, with a cocky smirk.

"...💢" seeing, his expression, the other person laugh, making the blonde even more annoyed.

"Tsk, isn't it night time there?" Naruto suddenly brought up.

"Hahaha...yeah, why? GASPP COULD IT BE...THAT YOU ALREADY WANT ME TO LEAVE?! sniff sniff, wuuuu...My wife doesn't love me anymore wuuu...."

The person dramatically cried out, naruto rolled his eyes, but few second later, naruto begans to feel guilty and is rethinking all of his life decisions.

"Sigh...fine...I admit it..." naruto sighed out, the other person stopped upon hearing this.

"Oho? What is this? Is naru-chan, the greatest man of pride suddenly accepting his defeat?? WHO ARE YOU TELL ME, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NARU-CHAN?!" The other person dramatically shouted, making naruto roll his eyes again.

Turning his head at the left side, he replies "It's not like I'm worried about you or anything, it's just that I'm being humble today, that's all! You're lucky i'm not in a bad mood today! So consider yourself lucky this time!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You're not going to say anything, really?!? Wow! I take it ba-"

"No, no no! It's just that, I didn't expect for you to say something like this, that's all" the other person said, as they rubbed their neck, "thank you, i'll be going now, I still have work to do, i'll text you tomorrow, bye wifey!!" They said as they smiled at naruto.

"Hmph! Bye hubby!!!" With that, the two, laughed before ending the call.

To be continued.

That's all for today's chapter! Hope you enjoyed it, and sorry for the ugly ending, and see ya, byeee!!!!!!