chapter 9

As he said those words, naruto's eyes widened, as he stared at the renette with a shock look, "you're joking right..?" Naruto asked, the guy uncomfortably, while laughing nervously.

Gaara looked at him and said, "What if i'm not, what are you going to do about it?" Gaara said, as he looked down at me, giving me a look that naruto had never seen him do before, it was a scary, yet a hot look, if that's what naruto describe it.

Naruto paled once more, as he blushed aa bit, enjoying this kind of treatment.

His eyes followed the guys moves, as he grabbed a pink fluffy handcuffs, from his backpack, 'what is he going to do with that?', naruto thought as he spaced out from his thoughts, not noticing that gaara had locked the cuffs at both of his delicate hands in the side of bed.

Naruto had only noticed it when he felt a familiar sensation in his butthole.

"Eaack!" He moaned out, as gaara spanked his a-s, "Gaa! Why did you do that?!" He furiously asked him, as his eyes teared up, a bit.

Gaara looked at him coldly before spanking him again with a spatula like plastic toy "wrong" he said huskily, as he spanked him again.

"M-master!" Naruto screamed out, gaara hummed in response as he yanked naruto's hair towards him.

"Angh!"

"That's right, you should remember your place, foxy~!" Gaara seductively said close to naruto's ear, before giving him another hard spank.

"Hya~!" Naruto moaned out.

Gaara continued, to spank naruto, for a few minutes, until, naruto couldn't take it anymore, so he cummed.

"Nyaa~!!" After naruto camed, he passed out, due to heavy pleasure, that gaara gave him.

"...what a naughty pet" gaara said, smirking, as he looked at naruto, who was passed out.

He smirk, as he then thought of something.

"Nng..." naruto woke up, and remembered what had happened, he blushed as he remembered the past events, and tried to get up.

"...?" Naruto tried to move get up again, but something made him somehow attached to the bed.

"...?!" Naruto paled as he desperately tried to move again.

"You naughty, little fox" naruto turned his head to where the voice belongs, and found gaara, who was holding something.

"G-gaa?! Why did you tied me up?!" Naruto, then began to shoot the redhead, with questions, while the boy just smirks, at his fox's messy state.

"Well...my pet, was just too naughty, and can't even obey his master's order, so i have no choice but to punish him" gaara sighed, as naruto looks at him, widening his bright and blue eyes.

"W-what do you mean by punishing..?" Naruto nervously asked the redhead, as he gulped down his saliva, that has been stucked in his throat.

The redhead didn't answer, but just smiled at him widely, making naruto look at him in horror.

"G-gaara!" The boy just stayed silent, as the blonde one, became more and more restless.

"Answer me! Gaa-! Ahng~!?" Naruto moaned out, as a sudden pleasure, had began to spread through out his body.

"Ga- ah~! Gaa- nyaa~!" The boy camed, as a sudden of pleasure, only became stronger.

Naruto weakly looked at gaara, and found a remote in his hand, that he seen earlier.

"Tch, tch, tch, such an unobedient pet" gaara clicked his tounge, as he walk closer to naruto.

"Didn't i just said, to call me master? Tch, tch tch" naruto's eyes widened, as he desperately looked at him, with a pityful look on his face.