chapter 26

Meannwhile with the boys

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?" Sreamed gaara as the boys(lee and kiba) held him back as to not let gaara attack neji.

"....sorry..." the man who was guilty apologised quietly as sasuke calmly walk towards him and punched him in the gut.

"Kuhk-!" Neji fell down to the ground as he wiped off his blood off his side of his mouth. The guys then held back sasuke down as to not make anymore unnecessary scenes.

"Stop it you guys! Nothing would change now! Even if you kill neji! So stop it! Ugh..!" Shino said but only got punched by deidara.

"YOU ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE YOU DONT ACTUALLY CARED FOR NARUTO! I CARED ABOUT HIM UNLIKE YOU! YOU ONLY WANT HIM FOR HIS B-"

"ALRIGHT WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE F-CK UP?! DONT CAUSE MUCH MORE SCENES THAN THERE ACTUALLY IS! LETS GO BACK TO THE DORM AND FIGHT THERE GOSH! DANG IT!"

Kiba bursted out as they instantly shut up and looked at the floor cursing one another.(most likely sasuke,gaara, deidara, and shino)

When they got back to the dormitory the girls saw them and asked what happened but before they could even go up to them they instantly ignored them. The girls felt that something was wrong but didnt said anything as they felt that their atmosphere was weird and extreme.

When they got back to their dorm(well it most likely the guys room) they(the guys who fighted) insantly almost instantly jumped at each other but failed because shikamaru said something smart like the usual.

"I already called the police to investigate it." He said bluntly making everyone looked at him silently.

"What?-" Before he could even process the guys instantly said. "Oh. Mah. Gosh. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!?"

And thats how they went to the police station and explained what happened.

Earlier.

The guys were walking on the park. All of them were silent so some made small talks to lighten up the mood and it worked.

They were having peaceful conversation talking, laughing, and even pushing themselves around. They then decided to go to the town and they played arcade.

It was fun while it lasted but then.....the worst thing happened.

To be continued.

Hellooooo pepsss ya thought i was dead right? Well you are wrong UvU

I just have so much things and-

I got very lazy and i have a rough idea inside my head but i dont know how, what, or when to start ;-;

You probably figured it out anyways so wuts the point and.

I am now in 7th grade...not that any of you asked but yeah its very....ineteresting....

So i got a phone and i almost forgot abojt my stories in my tablet sorry bout that.

I am very sorry that this is late and ill try to update more often although i still got school to do i love torturing myelf so yeah!!!

And the sauce for the pic is white blood? I think its white blood or was it pure blood? Idk i forgot but ig you are interested then go read it! Its in weebtoon.

Sorry if its short and thank you for your patience! I really appreciate it and thank you for the 119 followers as well! I cant believe it! Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!