chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up and looked at my side, oh it's this late already?, sighing i tried to sit up but only to felt a heavy thing at my waist, i looked down and realized that it was someones arm.

I looked to my other side to see whose arm it is and found gaara! Seeing gaara, i suddenly remembered the past events, i felt my cheeks becoming hotter every second i recalled my memory from yeasterday and this early in the morning when i went out to get some water on the fridge.

I covered my face with my hands but only to felt someone pulling down my hands.

"Awh is the kitsune feel embarrbbassed~?" A deep hoarsed voice purred, i looked at my side to see a certain redhead looking at me, while my hands are at his lips kissing them.

I felt my face blushed harder, i tried to pull my hands back, but only to be pulled by gaara, to his chest.

3rd pov

Thud*

Naruto falls above at the big guys chest, by panic the guy instinctly hugged the seme unconsciously.

Boom* (///~///)

Naruto blushed as he hid his face in gaara's chest inhaling the boys desert like scent.

The guy mentally laughed at his uke's cuteness, that he can't help but to have an idea, the tall guy pulled the small one's chin, making him to look up.

"You're so cute n~a~r~u~t~o-c~h~a~n~" the guy whispered at the uke's ears teasingly, hearing this the poor uke only felt even more embarrassed.

The tall guy laughed, as he made naruto sit up. "I'm going to the cafeteria to grab breakfast, do you want something?" Asked gaara to the small fox whose hiding under the newly changed blanket.

"No, just a cereal would be nice....." the boy quietly said but loud enough to the boy to hear.

"Ok, i will be right back"the boy said at the other one, the guy walked out of the room and grabbed a coat and finally went outside to get some lunch.

After hearing the door closing, the other boy in the room took off the blanket that was covering him, and sated up, "ow!" The boy screamed in pain rubbing his back.

"Grrr! You will pay for this gaa!" The boy said angirly cursing the seme, after a while of cursing, he finally found out an interesting idea in his somewhere in his brain, to how he should punish gaara for what he had done to him, smirking as he thought so.

"Achoo!*sniff*"

"Be prepare Shikaku Gaara, for i naruto uzumaki-namikaze will punish the wrong doer for what mistakes the nara shikamaru had done! Muahahaha!!! Cough cough cough*"

"Ha-ACHOOOO!!!! ugh this is the second time this day, am i getting sick? *sniffs*"

"Better get this breakfast faster" the panda said, as he brought their food in there dorms and putted it on top of their dinning table.

"Naruto come out! The food is here!" Gaara called out. "I'll be there in a minute!" Replied naruto back to the black haored guy.

Sighing gaara sated down on the chair grabing his phone, scrolling through  tiktok while he waits for his naruto to come out of their room.

Meanwhile naruto was changing in his clothes wich is a bog hoodie that was colored mint green that reached above his juicy pale smooth thighs, he wore a small short that didn't even reached down obove his thighs, kinda like a bootie short.

He was freshly out of the shower so his hair was still a little bit of wet, normaly he would blow dry them but he needs to punish gaara so he leave it out like this, grabbing a small clean towel he putts it around his neck.