chapter 13

While making our way to the classroom, we chatted for sometime, talking about  baa-chan's anouncement, well, mostly the girls and some of the boys, while i just listened to it.

Baa-chan said that there will be a project to all of the students here, making they're own businesses, or making anything, that can be a profit.

Although if i haave to be honest to you, i think it's very early for that, plus we have been barely pass the 1st semester, so how can we do this?

It's very tedious, if you ask me, although it wouldn't be a problem for me, but it's kind of unfair, for the freshmans, we have only been here for like, 3 mnths and now there's suddenly a competition???

What kind of bs is this logic?!

Well, let's put that aside now, i won't be entering, that competition, and i'll just watch everything unfold, and focus on my own business.

Few weeks later,

"...."

Tf?? Why is everybody looks so crazy? Probably because of the competition going around, i couldn't careless anyway, but...even my friends too?

Although, it's quite funny seeing the whole academy, being like this, it's a bit concerning, but oh well, it's not like it's my problem.

Now, where the heck is everybody? Why tf am i the only one here? Was there some announcement that there wouldn't be any lectures today?

"Oh, it seems like you're the only one who didn't participate, in the competition, naruto"

I look up to see asuma-sensei, i wasn't surprise at all, i mean the price is literally $500 million, so it's nothing to be surprise about.

"Un." I replied back, earning a sweat drop from him, it was quite unique, as i listened to the lecture, being the only student here, makes me a bit uneasy.

"Alright, class is dismissed." With that, i got up and went towards my next lecture, the whle subjects that i was in, was very much empty, well, except for one, the computer class, there were so many people inside, and the teacher, dismissed me, as she needed to assist all of the students who payed a visit here.

It was alright and i just waited until my next subject comes. But enough with that, the teacher soon said, that i won't have to go to the lectures, until the competition is over.

And i wasn't complaining, I took this time to relax, read and work, although it's quite boring...

A month had passed since the competition, and someone wons the competition, everone was grumpy about it, but they received 3 million, for participating for the competition.

And finally all the madness, has come to an end!!!! And now i was back, to the lectures, i wasn't really lacking in knowledge, as i took this time to read, and work, but almost all of the students, forgot about the lectures, and they failed in some quizzes.

"Sigh....i'm beat" kiba said, as the others nodded back in reply, with a tired look, it was kind of expected for them, but i just kept quiet and listened to music.

To be continued.

Sorry guys it's really short, and long time no see 😅

How are you guys? Are you doing fine? Have you eat? Or drinked water yet?

If not please drink and eat well... or else!!!

That's it! And bye guys!