chapter 10

It has been a month, since those events, occurred, and now, naruto has been, focusing, on his new busines.

He created the busines a week ago, and now, it has been quite successful, as expected, of the son of two prodigies.

Now enough of that, the boy has been working on to his own website, making sure that there are no virus, or anything wrong with it, and was safe to use.

He streched his limbs, as he took off his anti-radiant glasses.

He looked around the dark room, where his roommates were, they were still sleeping, and the boy looked at his laptop, to see what time it is, and it was already 00:09 pm?!

'I should sleep now' the boy thought, as he got up from the spinning chair, and climb up, to his bunkbed.

And after the boy got ready, and already positioned himself, he closed his eyes, waiting for his consciousness to go away but it didn't work seconds soon turned into, minutes, and minutes soon turns into hours.

But no matter how maany seconds, minutes or hours, pass by, he couldn't fall asleep, soon crickets began to make noises, making him unable to fall asleep.

He soon turned furious as he couldn't fall asleep, few hours, later, he finally, falls asleep.

.
.
.

R

ING RING RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys eyes, immediately opened his eyes, furiously, he looked at whose alarm clock it is, and it was from sasuke's phone.

He didn't even get a minute of sleep!

One by one, the boys, woke up, and got ready for the department, naruto, got out from his bed, forcing himself to calm down.

'Calm down, naruto, calm do-'

"GOODMORNING EVERYONE! HOW IS YOUR YOUTHFUL SLEEP?! DID YOU HAVE A NICE DREAM?! OH LET US EXERCISE GUYS! 1 2 3 4 5 6......"

".....(💢"⌒∇⌒"💢)"

"Goodmorning lee!" Kiba greeted, as they both, started to talk, very. Loudly.

This seems to irritate the blonde more and more. "I swear if they don't shut their pretty mouth up-" "hello naruto, are you ok? You seem to be a little bit strange today" sai interrupted the blonde boy's mumbling.

The boy looked up to him, before faking his smile "i'm alright, sai, it's just, some mosquitoes, are quite annoying me, to the point that i wanted to kill them. ("⌒∇⌒")" naruto replied back, at sai.

'That's right naruto, calm down, inhale, exhale...'

"Now, shall we head to our class now?" Naruto said calmly, as the guys nodded, and went to their prospective classes.

Soon the bell rang, and soon the empty classroom, was now filled.with students, a few seconds later, the teacher came in to the class, and started the lesson.

The boy then, slowly falls, asleep, using his arms as a pillow, "Naruto uzumaki-namikaze, wake up!" Asuma, the professor, yelled, as naruto only  squirmed for a bit before falling asleep again.

Asuma, the professor then soon throw a chalk on naruto, but fortunately, naruo got a quick reflexes, and catches the chalk, before it even hitted him, and glared at the teacher.

Asuma, flinched as his student glared at him, making him a bit uncomfortable, before making naruto answered the math problem.

"Well, it seems like, naruto payed attention, the lesson, why don't you answer the equation? Hm?" The professor, said, living naruto no choice but to stand up, and walk towards the boared, roughly grab wrote the equationg on the boared, before going back to his sit and sleeps again.